chapter 21: stupid

It's Complicated

TIFFANY'S POV

I was busy zoning out still thinking if jessi loves me or not when yuri sat beside me.

"Stop missing her. She just left 5 minutes ago." Yuri said.

"Yul, how will you know if a person loves you?." I asked her.

"Ask her. I knew it you love sica!." She smirked.

"W-what are you talking about?. I-i-" 

"Dont deny it. I'll help you dont worry." She said.

"Thanks." I said as i looked down blushing.

"Ask jessica. She's so blunt but not with her feelings. She told me once that it's hard for her to say what she truly feels. I think she likes you a lot." 

"But how will i know if she likes me?. You just told me that it's hard for her to say what she truly feels."

"Jessica is different. She doesnt say ' i love you' but instead she just laugh, smiled at you and say ' you're stupid'. When she say that you're so lucky." 

"Really? I should be happy if she called me stupid?. Yeah right." 

"Try it. Come on. find her. Just thank me later." She said as she pushed me out of the room. I started walking and find jessi. After a few minutes i saw her sleeping on a bench where i first met her. I walked closer and sat beside her.

"What do you want pink piggy?." She asked me eyes closed. How did she know that it's me? O.o

"How did you know that it's me without opening your eyes?" I asked her. She looked at me and smiled.

"Your scent."

"O-ohh.." I blushed.

"So? What is it?. Why are you here?." She asked me as she hold my hand. Gosh! I'm so nervous.

"J-jessi.. W-what do you think of me?." I asked stuttering. She looked at me, laugh and smiled.

"You look stupid. Yeah..you're stupid." She said then lay on my lap and sleep. Oh gosh! She called me stupid! Yay! Everyone she called me stupid! She likes me! Hahaha..okay calm down tiff..inhale exhale..

 

 

 

WAG MO NANG HINTAYIN PA NA HAMPASIN KITA SA MUKHA NG KEYBOARD PARA LANG MALAMAN MONG TYPE KITA..XD

I dont know why but i'm jealous so can you please stop?. :p

LOL NABABALIW NA KO DITO #BALIWFICENT