chapter 22: love confession?

It's Complicated

YOONA'S POV

12:00am Yuri still not here. I'm worried. What if something happened to her?. What if she left me already?. What if she dont want me anymore?. *CLICK* I heard the door opened. I rushed to the door. 

"Oh..you're still awake." She said then went straight to the living room and sat on the couch I followed her. I hugged her. 

"You're drunk." I looked at her. 

"I am." She said as she gave me a small smile.

"Why?. Is it because I hurt you?. I'm sorry Yul." I cried. She's hurting so much because of me. 

"No,it's because of me. I should have understand you more. You didn't want this situation either. You're hurting too. I'm sorry. I'm sorry Yoong." She said as she tried her best not to cry. 

" Yul thank you. Thank you for everything. Thank you for not leaving me no matter how hard it is to be with me." I sincerely said.

"Can you promise me one thing?." She said. I hold her hand and looked at her.

"Anything Yul. Anything." I said.

"Marry me." She said as she put a ring on my finger.

"Y-Yul.." I'm shocked. I don't know what to say. Ofcourse I will marry her it's just that this is so sudden.

"Don't worry it's just a promise ring. I promise that someday you'll be my Wife, the mother of my kids and the only one that I'll love. I love you Yoong  and no matter how   painful it is every time I remembered how much you love me and how much I love you the pain slowly fades. " she said. I hugged her tightly. I will never let go of her. I love this girl so much. I won't let anyone or anything take this girl away from me. Its clear to me now, if there's anything to be afraid of it's not my father but losing this girl. 

"I'll make everything right Yul promise. "  

----

YURI'S POV

Yeah it hurts. It hurts so much but can't give up this girl. I love her. I love her so much. I should've understand her more. Yes, it's unfair but I'm being unfair too. She's hurting too. I use girls to get some revenge but its wrong I turned into a monster. I turned into someone that I'm not. 

"I'm sorry Yoong...I'm just jealous and angry who wouldn't? The moment she touches you was also the moment he touches my world.." it may sound cheesy but it's true.

"Aww so sweet. I'm sorry too Yul. I know this situation is harder for you." She said as she gave me a peck.

"So, what is your plan now?. Until when we need to do this?." I asked her.

"Dont worry I'll make everything right. Just trust me okay?. I love you." 

"I trust you. I love you more baby"

---

TIFFANY'S POV

As soon as I entered the house I saw Jessi sitting at the couch staring blankly at the floor. Maybe she's mad at me. We suppose to have a date but my dad called asking me to spend a day with him. Yeah I spend my whole day with dad and my siblings they didn't even want me to go home and said that I should slept there in our house but I insisted knowing that Jessica left alone in the house.

"Sorry!." I said as I bowed repeatedly. She looked at me blankly.

"A-are you mad at me?." I asked. She didn't said anything and just walked to the backyard. I sighed she is mad.

🎶heart beats fast colors and promises 🎶

That sweet voice, she's singing again. Everytime I heard her sing I never want her to stop. I followed her.𑐼

🎶How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall? But watching you stand alone all of my doubts suddenly goes away somehow? 🎶

Wow its like a camping site. Tent, picnic table, campfire , it's so perfect. I looked at Jessica who is sitting on the tent singing and playing guitar. As soon as our eyes met,  like a magnet I walked closer to her without breaking the eyecontact.

🎶One step closer~ I have died everyday waiting for you darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years I'll love you for a thousand more~🎶

 I sat beside her and side hugged her.

"Did you do all of these?. Everything is so perfect Jessi!." I said excitedly. She remained silent. She's really mad.

"Jessica I'm really sorry Please don't be mad at me." I said. Still not saying anything.

"Yah!weird monster!." She glares at me.

"You talk too much. I'm sleepy." Oh so that's why she's quiet I thought she's mad at me. She lay down and use her arm as a pillow as she stares at the night sky. I lay down beside her and did the same thing but instead of looking at the night sky I looked at her. She's so beautiful. Everything about her is perfectly imperfect. I've been thinking about this for days now and right now I'm sure of it. I love this annoying yet sweet weird monster beside me. Does she love me too? It's okay to fell inlove with her right?besides she's my fiance.

"Is it okay to fall in love with you?." o.O ahfwfskinl I can't believe I said that. she looked at me. Her stares it makes me so weak.

"It's okay I'm your fiance now and besides,  I like you." She hold my hand and pull me closer. Thump thump thump thump. There it goes again my heart,  beats wildly as you touch me. 

"W-what did you say?." I said still shock on what I've heard.

"I said..I like you..I like you to the point that I think I'm going crazy. Since the time you entered my mind you never left and slowly you're making your way here." She said as she points to her chest. I froze. I don't know what to say.  

"I-i think I love you Tiff.." 

 

BGM enters xD:  🎶 You said it again my heart's in motion every word feels like a shooting star I'm at the edge of my emotion watching the shadows burning in the dark and I-i-i'm in love and i-i-i'm terrified for the first time and the last time in my only life 🎶

 

Pag bibili ka ng damit dapat parang ako: simple lng pero bagay sayo xD