Chapter 30: The End

It's Complicated

AFTER 4 YEARS..

Jessica is now the CEO of their company. She just launch her new brand BLANC and ECLARE. She's always busy but ofcourse since she loves fashion she enjoyed it also. She is currently checking all their products from clothes to accessories. She was focused on her laptop so she got startled when a baby on the crib located near her cried. She calmly stands up and carried the baby.

"Lizzy ah are you hungry?. Let's go to your mom. I think the show is already finish." she took a glance on the clock and smiled at the little girl that is in her arms.

"U-umma." Jessica smiled grew hearing that word from lizzy. It's the first time she heard her speak. She kissed lizzy in the forehead and then grab her and lizzy's things before going to her car.

---

Jessica waited patiently outside the venue of the show waiting for a certain girl to come out. Leaning on her car with Lizzy on her right arm and bouquet of flowers on the other. Soon enough a brown haired girl runs excitedly towards them.

"Aigoo my baby is so fashionable." the girl said as she get Lizzy from Jessica and gave jessica a peck on the cheek.

"Ehem. She got that from me." Jessica joked. She was about to give the flowers to the girl but just decided to put it in the passenger seat.

"So full of yourself Mao mao arent you?."

"I'm the one who dressed her Ms. Top Model. We even wear the same clothes." She looked at Jessica and Lizzy. They're wearing black ripped jeans and white boyfriend shirt (A/N: I personally wanted to dress like this but I'm broke so I'm stuck with my old clothes LOL.) It's so simple but it's Jessica Jung it looks elegant on her.

"Stop checking me out Missy." Jessica smirked. The girl laughed.

"I wanted to tear that smirk out off your face but I'm starving so lets go." She laughed and was about to get in the car but Jessica stopped her.

"Nana.." Jessica called her. She looked at Nana with sincere eyes and hold her hand.

"Thank you for everything.." she kissed her hand.

"No Jessica. Thank you.." Nana smiled. It's true she's the one who should be saying thank you. She became more famous and a lot of opportunities came when Jessica chose her as one of her models and of course Jessica helped her a lot with Lizzy.

---

They went in a restaurant having a chit chat when suddenly they heard a click as the camera flashes. 

"Reason why I hate going out with you." Jessica joked. They're both used to this kind of situation.

"You know you love it!" Nana playfully winked.

"Why don't you and Jooyeon just announce that you two are already married so that I can live in peace?." Jessica asked she already know the answer but they can't hide Nana's relationship with Jooyeon an Lizzy forever.

"I'm sorry for bringing you in this problem of ours. We actually wanted to annouce it since it's already a year after she debuted as an actress but we are still waiting for the press conference for her movie by then we will announce it and we already talked to her management about this." she explained.

"I'm happy for the both of you."

"What about you?. What is your plan?. I heard that Tiffany is back."

"What to watch her concert?." Jessica smirked.

---

TIFFANY'S POV

One last song and my concert is over. Did she forgot her promise?. Didn't she love me anymore?.

"Pany ah.." Taeyeon called. She's one of the special guests. I'm glad that 9 of us became successful. Taeyeon and I as a singer, Hyoyeon is now a famous choreographer, Yoona, Yuri and Sooyoung are now famous actresses btw, Yoona and Yuri are now engaged. Sunny as radio dj, Seohyun is a musical actress and Jessica..she's now the CEO of their company and she just established her own apparel fashion brand, Blanc & Eclare. They are all here except for Jessica.

"Hey, You need to get on stage now." Taeyeon said smiling at me. I smiled back and walked on center stage. I smiled at everyone as they cheered my name.

"Hi everyone, this will gonna be the last song that I'll be singing for tonight. This song is so special to me whenever I heard this song it reminds me of someone special. I've met a weird girl years ago. She's so special. She's annoying but at the same time she's so lovely. I love the way she's so cold at others but so warm when it comes to me. I miss her angelic voice, how she calls my name so tenderly. I miss how she rarely smiles but when she did the whole world just..stops..I love how her eyes gave death glares to others but looked at me lovingly. I love everything about her. I love her.." tears are now falling from my eyes I miss her. I miss her so much. Suddenly the lights turned off one by one. The only light that can be seen are the light sticks from the fans. I wiped my tears and waited until they fixed the problem. After a minute I got blinded by a spotlight good thing my eyes quickly adjusted from the light.I heard a piano playing but it's not my song. Suddenly another spotlight was on the another stage that is in front of me revealing a blonde girl wearing a white gown playing the piano. She looks like an angel.

'I love you
I don't know what else to say
'cause I long for you more each day
I need you
I want to feel your embrace
And have a chance to touch your face'
The voice that I missed so much. The voice I really wanted to hear.

'I was lost and alone
But you showed me the way
Now I call you my own
Things will never be the same

How could I've known
You will hold me close so tenderly
Even though I'm alone
I can feel your arms enfolding me
And that love, became mine in just one night
When you held me tight
Oooh... It felt so right'
She stopped singing but still continued playing the piano. She looked at me with so much emotions in her eyes.

"Years ago, I've met a girl, I called her The Annoying Pink Piggy" she chuckled." She turned my whole world upside down. She made me feel alive, She made me feel loved. We're different from each other but from the moment I met her I just knew she's meant for me. Every piece of her just..fits perfectly..For some reasons I decided to let her go..Cause I wanted her to be happy. I wanted to gave her everything that can make her smile. Everytime she smiles, she lights up my world. Now she's here I wanted to ask her something. Something I've wanted to ask along time ago." I held my breath as Taeyeon and Yuri appeared from nowhere and guided me to stand next to Jessica. She's so breathtaking.. She stopped playing the piano as Seohyun replaced her. All of the SA along with Nana are now at the stage holding a rose. Jessi kneeled in front of me and smiled.

"STEPHANIE HWANG MIYOUNG will you MARRY ME?." she asked revealing a ring. I'm now crying.

"..Yes.." I sobbed she put the fing on my finger then hugged me.

"I love you babe.. I love you so much." She whispered. She pulled away from the hug but hold me on my waist.

'I was lost and alone
But you showed me the way
Can't go on, on my own
Wishin' that you would stay
Tell me that you would stay...'
she continued to sing with tears and smile on her face.

'How could I've know (how could I've known... ohh)
(Ooh)You will hold me close so tenderly (oohh)
(Ooh)Even though I'm alone
I can feel your arms enfolding me (your arms enfold me)
And that love, became mine in just one night
When you held me tight
Oooh... It felt so right
Felt so right...
Hmmm... felt so right.'
The SA sang with her as they gave me the roses. The crowed cheered for us.

"I love you Jessica Jung!!!" I shouted.

"I love you more Tiffany hwang!!!." She shouted back we laughed.

"Tiff." she pouted.

"What?." I asked confused.

"Kiss me."

"But Jess-"

"Hey guys I've worked hard for this don't you think I deserve a kiss?." Jessica asked my fans.

"Yeah! kiss her!." someone shouted.

"KISS! KISS! KISS!." the crowed chanted. I am now blushing madly. I looked at Jessi she's smirking. suddenly someone pushed me causing me to collide onto Jessi. My lips on hers. She holds me closer and kissed me slowly and softly. I kissed back and we pulled away for a few seconds. I buried my head on Jessica's neck due to embarassment.

"Aww come on Fany stop acting innocent." taeyeon teased.

"What did you say KIM.TAEYEON?." she runned away as I tried to chase her.

"Well I guess some things just never change." Jessica laughed.

 

 

 

THE END

 

Thankyou very much for reading this story :) My new story THE BLACK BOOK is already published this time I'll make sure there's more YOONYUL and I also add Little mix in that story since I love them so much hahahaha...