chapter 5: feelings

It's Complicated

TIFFANY'S POV

Jessica protected me eventhough she's mad at me. I feel so bad right now.

"J-jessica.." I called her as we walk.

"Hmm?"She looked at me.

"Thank you..thank you for saving me." I said sincerely as I hold her hand.

"I didnt save you I just dont like the way they treated you." She said as she remove her hand.

"I'm sorry." She nod as she continued to walk

---

As we reached the SA hideout a.k.a the botanical garden the girls rushed towards us.

"Are you guys okay?. A student told us what happened." Taeyeon asked.

"She's not. Take care of her. I'm out." Jessica said as she pushed me to taeyeon then walked away. I dont know why but that moment i saw jessica walked away I feel that there's a part of my heart hurts. There's a part of me that wanted to call her name and asked her to stay.

"You need to change your clothes." Taeyeon said as she hold my hand. My worries just disappeared instantly as she hold my hand. I'm not actually sure what am i feeling towards taeyeon but all i know is i wanted to be with her always. I feel like she understand me more than anyone.

---

"Taeng.." I called her.

"What? Do you need anything?." She asked. I shook my head.

"Do you like someone?" I asked her. She looked at me. She smiled and gave me a nod.

"Who?." I asked. Slightly hoping that it was me.

"Someone who is bubbly, have an eyesmile and someone who have a bright smile. Do you know who is it fany?." O.o is it me? I blushed.

"I think." I said.

"I'll reveal who is she soon after i confess to her." She said smiling my heart beats fastly.

---

TIFFANY'S ROOM

11PM

I cant sleep. It's been 3 days now eversince jessica and i had an arguement and until now she's ignoring me. I walked out of my room hugging my totoro doll and went to jessica's room. As i reached her room i sat and leaned my    back into the door.

"Should i knock? What if she's already asleep? But if i get in she will get angry." I said talking to myself. I feel the door opened then..

*BLAG* the floor and i met again.

"What the hell?!." I heard her say in shock.

"I-i'm sorry i just wanted to talk to you." I said as i stand up rubbing my head trying to ease the pain. She pulled me by my sleeve and drag me to the living room.

"Stay there." She said. I sat at the couch still rubbing my head. That hurts. Feels like i broke my skull.

"Does it hurt?" Jessica asked as she place an ice bag on my head carefully.

"A little bit." I answered.

"Hold this keep it there to ease the pain." she said then sat beside me. Silence surround us. I wanted to say something but i dont know what to say. I saw her stand up and turned her back on me.

"I'll go back to my room." She said but i stopped her.

"Please stay."

"If you'll say something say it now." She said annoyed.I dont know what happened to me but i wrapped my arms around her waist. 

"Talk to me. Call me pink piggy. Tease me. Do anything you want but please dont ignore me. I-i wont lie i miss you. I dont know why but i miss you, you- you weird monster!."