chapter 3: living together

It's Complicated

AUTHOR'S POV

Tiffany was not in her usual self today. She's quiet and zoning out most of the time the other members noticed this and got worried.

"Hey fany..are you okay? Are you sick?" Taeyeon asked. Taeyeon was the one who's always with Tiffany. Because of Taeyeon's kindness tiffany was starting to have a little girl crush on her.

"No. I'm just thinking of something." Tiffany answered. 

"Something or someone?" Yuri teased.

"I'm not like you yul." Tiffany said as she saw the girl who is cuddling with yuri the girl was diffent from the girls she saw the last few days. It seems like yuri was changing her girlfriend everyday. At first tiffany thought yoona is yuri's girlfriend since they are always together but she soon knew that yoona was dating seunggi,the student council vice president.

"Aw.. Come on fany..oh i have an idea why dont you date me instead?" Yuri said joking. 

"Dont stole innocence yul. Lets go fany before this girl flirt with you again." Taeyeon said as she hold tiffany's hand. Tiffany blushed at the sudden contact but trying her best to keep herself cool.

"Where are we going?" Tiffany asked while taeyeon was dragging her.

"Let's have a date!" Taeyeon smiled. Tiffany's heartbeats faster. 'Why does my heart beats wildly?' Tiffany thought. Taeyeon notices that she made tiffany uncomfortable

"I'm just kidding come on lets buy some icecream"

-----

TIFFANY'S POV

Every moment I'm with taeyeon i always forgot my problems. Just like now. I was going to move in other house with jessica after class. I actually dont want to leave our house plus how can we live together on one roof when we always fight? We're not close either how i just wish taeyeon was my fiance instead of jessica maybe then things will be more easier. 

As we go back to school just like what happened to jessica and i few days ago taeyeon's fans attacked us. Taeyeon smiled at me and hold my hand. I heard how annoyed her fans was and how they wish they were me.

As we walked passed through them i saw jessica walked towards us and removed taeyeon's hand on mine

"Stop doing that. I'm jealous." O.o what did she just say?. I heard the crowd screamed in jealousy.

"W-what did you say?." 

"I said i'm jealous." She repeated.

' the ice princess is melting!' One of the students shouted.

"Err..guys lets go?." Taeyeon said awkwardly. Jessica wrapped her arms around me and leaned closer i was blushing. Is she going to kiss me? What happened to this monster?

"Your reaction was funny..haha..i'm just kidding pink piggy relax." She whispered. 

"You! Weird monster!." 

"Taeyeon, tiffany is calling you!" Argh!this girl is really annoying.

----

HOUSE 

As I arrived in our new house i saw jessica sleeping hugging a cute white teddy bear. Who knew that this sleeping angel is actually a monster when she's awake?. I dropped down my luggage and get my phone i walked closer to her and take a picture of her. There! Atleast i saw her cute side.

"How was it? Are you going to use it as your wallpaper?."  Oh geez busted!

" yeah..so that when someone stole my phone they will get scared and gave it back to me."

"Am i that scary?"

"Yeah."

"I understand you."

"Eh?"

"I'm so beautiful and it scares you" she said as she walked away. Monster!

-----

I tour the house its really beautiful but its quite big for the two of us. I already saw my room and i really liked it. It is pink an neat. I wonder what does jessica's room looks like. I went to her room. I opened the door and got welcomed by a pillow straight to my face.

"Dont you know how to knock?"

"Dont you know how to be nice?" I said as i throw myself in her bed.

"Yah! You have your own bed. Go to back to you room!" She said as she pushed me out of her bed. 

"You're room is quite boring it's all white it looks like a room in a mental hospital no wonder why you are crazy."

"Pink piggy stop bothering me."

"But weird monster I'm bored." I whinned.

"And so?."

"Talk to me."

"Do you like taeyeon?" O.o

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So shine bright tonight you and i we're beautiful like diamonds in the sky