chapter 1: the weird girl

It's Complicated

Tiffany's POV

I'm now standing in front gate of shinwa high the well known school here in korea. Only the high class people can study here since the tuition is really expensive well what do you expect this school is really made for the heir and heiress of different companies. By the way we are not rich we are in middle class wonder why in here?well because my crazy father transfered me here he said my fiance is studying here. Wait why does my uniform looks different? The students are wearing black skirt , white long sleeves, black tie and coat while me i'm actually wearing the same except for the color because mine is white. The bell rang and that made me panic oh god i havent found my room i might be late for class i run and looked for the room but i didnt found it i looked at the map which was given to me by some random student which i think a member of the student council. I walked and walked until i get lost why is this place so big?! I am now in the part of the school which looks like a mini park as i walk looking for somebody to ask which i think is impossible for me to find since there is no one here i noticed that there is a girl sitting one of the bench not so from here i walked closer and saw the girl sleeping peacefully. Woah she's beautiful. I can see her beauty even when her bangs are covering half of her face.

" whoever you are please stop staring." She said. I blushed from embarassment. 

"I'm sorry i didnt mean to disturb you but im new here and im lost." I said. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me gosh her stare can melt anyone. If she is a boy i probably fell in love with her but she's not so no. She stand up and i noticedthat my uniform was same as her.

"Looking for the room?" She asked. I nodded. She walked away. I looked at her confused but i follow her after a few step. She looked down and picked a flower and gave it to me.  Her face have no emotion. I accepted the flower still confuse.

"Follow the flowers when you reach the end you'll see the room" she said and walked away but i stopped her

"Wait!" I shouted. She stopped and looked at me

"What?"

"I'm tiffany hwang." I said and gave her an eyesmile.

"Nice to meet you." I frowned seeing that she's not interested maybe she dont want to be friends with me just when i thought i founda new friend

"By the way why is our uniform different from others?." I asked.

"Because we are special. You're special." She said. I blush again gosh! Is she flirting with me. I'm straight. I'm straight

"I need to go now." She said 

"What's your name?." I asked her. I dont know what had gotten to me but i really wanted to be her friend.

"You'll know soon." She said then leave. Wow she's weird

------

RECESS

I've learned a lot about this school like im part of special A. I havent still understand the whole thing but they said its special class we are the top9 in the whole school. We'll its based on our grades ofcourse.

" wait top9? but we're only 8" i asked taeyeon the leader of S.A (btw she's cutest. All of them are actually good looking i even thought they are goddesses.)

"Oh..Jessica is not here maybe she's sleeping again." She said. Sleeping oh i remembered the weird girl earlier maybe she's jessica.

"Sica unnie loves to sleep she always sleep anywhere. We didnt even know where did she go." Seohyun said she is our maknae

"Oh.excuse me i just need to get something from my locker." I said and excuse myself. On my way to my locker my phone ring just when i'm about to answer it i suddenly bump in to someone.

"Ah!" We screamed as we fell on the floor.