Story 6

Endless Rain (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon the man enters the house I also walk to the shed ignoring the wicked woman who in her knee. The voice of her cry and wailing pledging her apologies to the man inside the house become low as I walks nearest the shed. In here my Ji Hyo sob and her cry face come to my sense once I enter the building. Sense my existence there in split second she stand and embrace me disperse all her sadness on my chest. I sure she must be feel guilty for the things happen as all the reason I been here due of her – because she ask me. Knowing this fact that why I ascertain to lie and hide the truth before.

 

“Oppa, I’m sorry”

“It’s not your fault, love” her hair I grip our embrace and sometime kiss her head to give her calm. Have a little calm, she tilt her head facing me where I take the opportunity to wipe her tear with my smile. Long we in that state staring to each other before our head become closer and our lip meet together.

 

“Ji Hyo-ah long you had been here, I afraid your parent might search for you” after our long kiss I speak after we gasp for an air. Soon I unleash our hug and take my bag that motionless place on the floor. Also I reach my used cloth that I not yet wash put it inside a plastic bag afraid it might mix with the clean.

“Oppa, what are you doing? Why you packing? Don’t say…. No Jagiya, no” knowing my intention through my gesture she hold to my hand in her effort to stop me.

“Love I have too… how can I face your family after what had happen. I didn’t bear to face this humiliation anymore, your mother clearly dislike me. I also has dream I need to fulfill” 

“But Jagiya, didn’t you said you will be always beside me. We will always together forever. In that case why don’t you reveal your ability, might be Eomeoni will change her perception”

“No Ji Hyo-ah, the fact that in here I’m poor which your mother sees me as disgusting. Even with my high education or I have a lot of property in America, that fact is certain and can’t be change. With the condition of economy all of that is fruitless. I’m nothing here”

“Oppa please for me keep your patient a little more. I guarantee this wouldn’t be happen anymore, believe me” 

“Oppa… Jagiya…  believe me. Don’t you believe me? Love….” Hear her word somewhat my heart persuaded a bit make me hesitate but still I continue with my act before. Seeing that she pout and unleash her grip on my hand being sulky.

“But love can I stay at your room, I can’t live here anymore”

Hear my word she shock a bit and give me a side hug. “If can I love too…”

“Uhhhh not sulky anymore?”

A crimson red appear on her face as she give a kiss on my cheek and our giggle echoes in this tiny place.

 

******

 

After the incident Mr.Song had give a room to me; middle room at the end of the house nearest the dining room and outside bathroom that I always use. This big house still has the traditional Korean house concept or known as hanbok. At the other path of the house,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter