Story 13

Endless Rain (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night the woman comes to my dream, she still looks beautiful although with a simple make up and a simple red dress. She looks happy as she opens the door of the house and gives a sudden hug to the person behind the door. I can’t see the person though but I know it was a man as she acknowledges the person as Oppa. At the moment she hug him, my heart feels throbbing. It feels like she is hugging me as I’m inside the person that she calls Oppa. But does it really was me?

Then with her hand gasp to the man’s hand while her other hand holds the red roses given by him, they walks together to the one luxury car park in front the house. A gentleman of him opens the door to her before he walks to the driver seat make she just giggling shyly toward the man action. During the journey that I unknown to nowhere they keep talks – story about the things happen to them or the person that they know. In the talks I can heard her sweet voice and her interesting story but unfortunately I can’t hear what the man said… even his voice didn’t captured to my ear.

After a long drive, they reach to one ballroom near the town. Lots of youngster already there with their fancy cloth, each of them wants be the most handsome, most beautiful and glamorous between others. As they enter the ballroom some of the man’s friend approaches them, sensing that to give the man a little privacy she take a chance to meet her friend. With the man eyes, take a peek to her I can see her hug, talks and laugh together with her friends. Excuses himself he grabs two glass of martini and walks to them. He lends the two martinis to her friends as he hold to her as his gesture. Understand it they walk to the center of the ballroom and the sweet romantic song appear on the surrounding give the butterflies feelings to those two souls.

Eyes meet to each other while his hand holds to her waist and her to his shoulder they dance beautifully enjoying the time of being together. Like a chanted the sweetest melody makes them drown together to their feelings. Its feel only they two at there and the others are like a beautiful butterfly fly and flapping the wings cheering for the two souls. No words to describe even no further need of the romantic gesture, their eyes talks to each other lets out all the feeling in their heart as the blush face getting closed with the rush of adrenaline through their blood and vein. But the sudden loud music make the two orbs back to their feet - a chuckle and a sigh appears and the redness woman walks to the washroom as excuses.

 

They are now outside the hall loiters around the park nearest. Seeing the beautiful night, looking to the star like a diamond or even waiting for the shooting star no words come from the two, only the sound of their own heart beating crazily appear to themselves. In here some of the youngsters  - white, black or brown orb likes them are together with their couple having their intimacy together even some who not shameless enough doing some stuff behind those tree or bushes. Their laugh, talks and groan sometimes heard give a blush to those silent couple.

Feel tired they sit at the bench and he lets go a harsh breath – but not because of his leg but more to holding his own emotion and to cease his own throbbing heart. Kinda nervous repeatedly he brush his own hair give questioning to the woman beside. “Oppa, gwenchana?” Flustered and know this is only a chance that he would get, the man grabs to the woman hand and said something. And just like before it never across to my ear.

The woman in her shock face unbelieves in what the man had told. She bites her own lip in thinking something… might be also to found the most suitable word. After several minutes her trembling voice appears with teary eyes.

“I’m sorry Oppa, I do like you but…. For me you’re just like my brother…” like being shoots by thousands of bullet I feel like dying over her word. There goes with the man, rashly he lets go of her hand and try to control his tears from fall. He lets go a long sigh as I know to ease his sadness before he talks again and walk leaving the place with the woman following behind. That time no more laugh no happier smile or even talks between them along their return journey to the woman’s home.

 

“Hyung… Hyung… gwenchana?” Ha Dong Hoon voice and his shake turn me back to my world and automatically the woman’s face also disappears from my dream. As I awake I feel a tear on my eyes and some leave a mark on my face. Faster I wipe it ashamed to be caught but his curious face makes me realize he already knows about it.

“Nothing Dong Hoon-ah… just a bad dream” I chuckle a bit but the dream before keep lingering in my mind… who is the man? Is he me?

 

******

 

**Flashback**

1956

“Oppa” happily I said and hugged him once I opened the door. To saw his appearance there relieved me a bit since he already late for about 15 minutes - something that is strange to be done by him. He looked extremely handsome with his fine tuxedo which is too good if compared with my simple dress. Somewhat its make me felt embarrassed to myself for wore this kind of cloth not to added with the simple make up that I had – I felt that I’m not suit to walked with him and be his couple to the ball.

But never he gave a damn with my appearance instead he lend me a bouquet of red roses and showed his right arm for me to hold. Gladly I took the bouquet and held to his arm as we walked together to his luxury car that park in front my rental home. The double story bungalow that was a km away from the University has 5 rooms inside with 14 occupants which all are a student likes me. Two persons at each room while the others 4 lives at the attic including me. I really love to stay at the attic, the temperat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter