Chapter 1 : The First Meet

Endless Rain (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2014

 

“Yuri-ah we already arrived and ohhh the rain already stop” he said as they arrived at her family’s mansion.  The big house high at the hill which would make peoples gasp just to saw it. Well it wouldn’t be weird if they knew the owner of the house; the Executive Chairman of Kwon Group.

“Better you leave first or might your parent will be worried” he continued as saw she still remain seated.

“Ahh Oppa can’t I be here for a while, it’s hard for us to meet up”

“Yuri-ah it’s already late. Okay I promise tomorrow we will have lunch together”

“Really Oppa? You will go to my work place?” he nodded. The cheerful girlfriend in flash hugged him and gave a kiss to his cheek.

“Bye…bye Oppa, see you tomorrow. Don’t be late” as she walked inside leaving the blush boyfriend.

 

******

 

“Jong Kook Oppa… Oppa… wake up” she felt weird as she woke up they already lay at the ground with him at her bottom.  The surrounding also looked different to her. ‘Where are we?’

Felt the shake and heard his name being called soon the lying man opened his eye. The red-orange of the sky welcomed him sign of the late evening. His head felt hurt and heavy so with the harsh he tried to pull himself to sit down. The accident that happens to them before came to his mind, rashly he looked to himself but he wonder when not even one bruise appeared. In questioning he looked to the woman beside him, but like him there also not single cut or bleed in her. She looked flustered and kept screened the surrounding which makes him looked at it too.

“Oppa, where are we?”

“Don’t know… maybe…” he said while looked to the unfamiliar place unable to spoke the thought in his mind. ‘Are we already death? Is this in hereafter?’

The place is high that they felt almost can touch the sky, the huge place in a weird shape that seem far to reach the edge. Side by side the couple walked scrutiny the place and ewe for a magnificent views in front them. Skyscrapers and lots of building like the box of match this and there around the place, thousands of car on the road not to add the light of the post lamp give the bright to the almost dark area.

“Hey! What you two doing there!” out of the blue the shout of voice enter their eardrum. There at one corner of the place stand one fierce man with his gray uniform looked and pointed to them.

“Run… run!!” can smell the troubled rashly Jong Kook grabbed to the woman wrist dragged her together. Ji Hyo in her hesitated still shocked with the caught followed him and together they ran to the staircase nearest avoiding the man and any possible harm that might happen.

“Hey stop!!” shouted the man while chased after them.

 

 

*****

 

1964

 

“Ji Hyo-ah, Jong Kook-ah wake up” the elder woman wailed to see the couple motionless lie on the bed. Bruises, cut, bandage and tubes can be seen around their body at the ICU room. The accident had affected their internal body but luckily they managed to survive via operation although still unconscious due to anesthetic. Both of them had equal injury but Jong Kook is the worse, due to his past accident his heart injury back which he is ill enough to breathe for himself and need a total support from the ventilator machine.

Out of nowhere suddenly Jong Kook’s hand and body rapidly shaken make the heart monitor machine that was attached to him also rapidly show a huge wave. It’s a sign his heart is hardly beating right now and for sure not a good progress in his recovery. Sense that the elder woman shouted called for the Nurse that grab an attention to Ha Dong Hoon who is waited outside the room. He tried to follow the Nurse and Doctor who is come after but rashly his gesture had been stop. The el

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter