Chapter 6 : The Misunderstanding

Endless Rain (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The coldness of the night gave shiver to Jong Kook who was slept in the living room. Alone there he can hear the sound of the rain outside that interrupt his sleepiness night. The rain that unknown when would be end, just like the endless rain that he felt in his life. People always said life is like a rollercoaster, one moment we will in the nice ride before its climb high gave frightened and lastly end either with joy or trauma. He knows his rollercoaster still climbing but when would it be end?  Well maybe the rail was so winding and length, but would he gain the happy ending or just a never ending story? Thinking about it sometime gave kitten for him to continue his life.

Hugged himself with the little cushion to ceased away the coldness he tried to sleep again. But his eyes betrayed there also his heart. The gloomy and sadness who is there touted again; the misunderstanding between them came to his mind. The cold of her and the guilt of he that brought him to the sleepiness night.

“Who Chang Joo-ssi to you?”

Frankly he regret to asked those word, he knew him in false but he just wanted to secure his heart – 3 years they had separated, anything can happen. Moreover, since... ahhh it’s too hurt for him to think about that.

“Mianhe Ji Hyo-ah” said him as he wiped the water that started to arise. No, he won’t cry again, it’s enough – but can he? The pain too hurt.

 

 

The burn of the toast and the clang from the kitchen awakens him again. The surrounding already bright and the sound of the rain couldn’t be heard. Smell that his stomach started to make a grumpy sound. But the sleepy still caught so ignore it all he tried to sleep again; however failed. Well, what can he do when his stomach already protested in annoy?

His arrived at the kitchen was welcomed with Kwang Soo’s morning greet who was about to ate his toast. The tall man looked handsome with his executive outfit getting prepared for work. With the white cloth added with blue tie hang around his neck, the man appearance recalled the muscular man’s memory during his job at Boston. In flash Kwang Soo greets was replied with his pointed to the bathroom.

“Coffee Hyung?” he heard the man voice as he washed his face.

“Nope, tea for me. I didn’t drink coffee, Ji Hyo did” and upon thinking of her the sadness touted again as he remembered her curse. Frankly he felt already dropped to hell once he heard it. One after another Dong Hoon’s words also came to his mind. ‘I should go back to Dong Hoon. No point I be here with her’ thus he make his own conclusion.

 

 

********

 

The rails of metal prison the man alone. With his braw he tried to escape but his effort always ends with fruitless. His body started to felt sore, the cloth that he wore already wetted with his own sweat and his breath already harsh. Felt tired in the end the man dropped down on the floor surrender with his attempt.

The woman had the dream again, the same dream she had for 3 years since the man missing. Each time the dream came, upon woke up she always wonder the meaning of the dream. How she crave so hard to help him but she unknown how, she tried to called him but no sound appear from . So in the end she only can saw him sigh in frustrated.

But, today the dream different with what she had for those 3 years... somehow, after so long the man managed to escaped from the prison when suddenly a key dropped down from the sky. The moment she saw him escaped how grateful she felt but it won’t too long... as his feet touched the free world, the flashed of the lightning strike him burn his soul. “Jong Kook Oppa!” she lung out as she awaken from the dream.

“Ahhh... why should I think over him?” she frown in frustrated once remember their fight yesterday.

“Ji Hyo-ah... Ji Hyo-ah wake up, breakfast time” might coincidence just in cue suddenly the man’s voice heard behind the door together with a little knock. But the anger from last night still lingering, ignored it she just stay silence pretended to be sleeping. ‘Just go... just go’ she wish as she close

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter