Chapter 12 : Behind the Truth

Endless Rain (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The big house up the hill with the proximity of 4,500 sq feet located far from the town of Seoul. The stand alone house without any neighbourhood with a magnified view of Seoul Park, sure it would be too beautiful with orange-red leaf due to autumn. As like as the lonely house, the lively inside the house also no different even though how superior the architecture it had. Without wife or children Mr. Han live there together with his three servants – a couple of Park and a driver named Driver Cho. The owner of the house; Mr. Han is a shy and reticent person – no friends and most of his life are devoted to his restaurant.  But no one expect the almost like a haunted mansion had changes since Jong Kook and Ji Hyo stayed there.  The silent and dull house suddenly became lively with the bickering, teased and laugh of the loving couple. For sure it gave please to the maid; Omma Park.

“Jong Kook-ssi, Ji Hyo-ssi comes have a drink first”

“Omma Park, you looked so happy... why?” Ji Hyo asked whilst lend the cup of tea to her husband.

“Nothing...” replied Omma Park as she saw Jong Kook feed Ji Hyo with the dessert  “Just this house had feel like home lately” added her before excused herself to search her husband; Gardener Park while received the question looked by the couple.

 

The big house of Mr. Han was too big that can be called as a mansion. Inside the big house various rooms had been made by Mr. Han for his daily life but among them there is one mysterious room that never he allowed anyone to enter even his maid. The mysterious room which was located just beside Mr. Han’s room is always in locked which the key had been kept safe by him. Certainly, the existent of the room had gave a strange feelings to the couple especially Ji Hyo. Somehow, she can felt the weird atmosphere each time she walked in front the room. It gained more curious to her when not even once she noticed had Mr. Han entered the room. The room seem disappeared in his eyes and the people inside the house. 

“Jagiya, I’m so curious about the room beside Han-ssi room” she blunted after sipped her coffee.

“That forbidden room... just forget about it Ji Hyo-ah. Remember no one can enter the room expect him”

“But Jagiya I felt some strange whenever I walked near the room. I’m... I’m so attracted to it, like it had called me” she added almost chocked Jong Kook. “How about if we enter that room?”

“Love, it was lock and remember only Han-ssi had the key”

“If it’s true it was locked. Had you tried to open it? No right... who knows all this while it never been locked”

“Jagiya, please just this once. I’m just curious about the room that all... Okay, if it’s really in locked I promised I never said anything about the room again”

 

 

******

 

A week pass without them realised and Jong Kook had fully recovered. Sure does it relieved Ji Hyo to saw his condition without her realised there something bothering her husband. Jong Kook really good in hide his own emotion with his cheerful smile and talkative. Not even once he showed his worried - live in his own stage. But as he thought he can live in the stage a little longer never he expected the power of woman called intuition.

“Oppa... Jagiya do you really loved me?” asked her one night in their bed, cuddle each other leaned her head on his broad chest.

It shocked him with her sudden question, curious added but fast he swept it away “Sure Love, I’ll be die without you in my life”. He her hair lovingly.

“But if you love me why you didn’t trust me?” Fidget with the question he hold to her shoulder looked into her eyes. Sadness can be read there.

“I do trust you, Love”

“If you do why you hide your problem with me?”

“Hide? Problem? No I didn’t have problem” he replied pretended move his eyes from her.

“Don’t lie Oppa”

“I didn’t...”

“If so, why you can’t look to my eyes? Look to my eyes and said it again...” she palmed his cheek, move his head to her again.

“I... I... I’m sorry Ji Hyo-ah” rapidly he blinked his eyes. “Not that I didn’t trust you... but I didn’t want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter