Story 4

Endless Rain (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Put up the red lipstick into my lip for my final touch-up, I glance towards my husband who still sleeping soundly through the dressing mirror. Afraid that we might late for breakfast I walk to the man as to wake up him but the stubborn him didn’t budge with my word, instead he pulls the blanket over his body.

“No… I’m still sleepy” he said.

Feel annoyed with his gesture rashly I grab to his hand and pull him hard. But his weight is unbearable for me to hold. So, I bite his hand make him yelp in pain. “Yah! Why you bite me?” he yells while look at his arm. The red mark can be clearly seen there.   

“Now you awake. Jagiya palli go wash yourself; time for breakfast. You don’t want Abeoji to scold us right?” Ignoring his question with ungrateful face I provoke him but my husband still likes before. I don’t know what happen to him this morning. As he was about to lay himself back to the mattress rashly I caught his arm.    

“Palli Oppa… please go to bath”

“Erm why don’t you wash me?” his cheeky smile appear while saying the word. I know he done that as another excuse since he clearly saw me already in my dress for work. Irritated with his stubborn and childish act, rashly I grab his towel and pull him to the bathroom.

“Gaja, lets the queen treat you my king”.

 

As soon we arrived at the bathroom, hang his towel I prepared the water for him but he still hesitated and looks at me with his poker face. Clueless he just blankly stand so as afraid we might late I walks to him.

“Palli Jagiya, why so slow. Don’t have to be shame, like I never see your body before” helping him to get undress I said. But don’t know why see his topless body inside the bathroom feel seductive. Suddenly this cold place becomes hot. I can feel the throbbing in my heart and my face feel blush.

“Love…” might be he also feels the same he called me in his husky voice while grab to my waist and pull me closer. His sudden action makes me jolt in shock and without notice I place my hand at his bare chest. Our eyes meet each other and his face become closer to me.

 

An inch closed… I can feel his warm breath on my face

A three centimeter closed… he already closed his eyes

A centimeter closed… I scope his mouth with my hand and move my face from him. A sigh appear in this tiny room as his protest. “Oppa, you still not brush your teeth”.

 

“Can you help me with it… please my queen” shows his puppy eyes he request again in his cuteness. Although feel annoyed with his childish act but somehow I feel funny to see the other side of him, so as a good wife I try my best to treat him today.

Pick his toothbrush I pore the toothpaste on it before I walk to him. He who still stands at the place shows his bright smile as I get nearer. “Oppa, how could I brush your teeth like this” I retorted as I pull him to squad on the floor. Give a side hug on his shoulder I start to brush his teeth, but he didn’t let me as he keep closed his mouth.

“Jagiya, open your mouth please”. Only a shake he gives as his reply. Annoyed I pinch hard his nose and in immediately choke the toothbrush inside his mouth as he gasp for oxygen. I brush his teeth harsh which sometime his growl heard towards his protest over the pain. But unexpectedly, he grabs to my waist while his other hand hold to my hand as he pull me towards him and his lip landed on my cheeks. Struggle I try to free myself but he won’t budge instead his mouth had travel along my jawline and ended at my neck. Long his face place on my neck as he keep , bite and it which give me a pleasure but I need to stop it. “Jagiya… stop…stop it” I said while move myself from his embrace.

“Why?”

“We already late and looks what you had done to me?” I rebuke while wipe the stain of toothpaste on my cheeks and neck. And only a big laugh he gives as I busy clean up myself at the mirror, while I’m looked at him with a tense face.

 

Holding a small basin with full of water, tip toe I’m come closer to him who still in struggle to let off his pant. In intention to get my revenge with the basin, I pour the water all over his body and left the basin on his head before I run exit the bathroom with my laugh.

“Song Ji Hyo!!!” and his voice like a thunder appears surround the place.

“Don’t forget to shampoo your hair Jagiya… Love you…”

 

 

After 10 minutes he come back still with an anger on his face. Ignoring him I sit in front of his luggage with my curious expression. My hand keeps busy searching his cloth but still unfound. See my gesture his curious face appear, with only wearing a towel wraps around his waist he ask “What you looking at Love? Hurry gives me my cloth”

“That what I’m looking for. Where is your cloth?”

“Didn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter