Epilogue

Endless Rain (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The nightmare had awoken Kwang Soo again from his dreamland. The same dream that he hated and always left him in wonder. In the dream where he was all alone, no friend and being hated by people... the dream which someone called his name echoes from somewhere.

The chill of the air and the sound of rain painted the sky with grey colour although it’s already half past night in the morning. The zebra printed of his curtain make his room getting darker furthermore with the tiredness of his part-time job last night snooze Kwang Soo back, but the sudden buzz on the door once again awaken him. Lazily in annoyed he walked slowly to the door and the face of the family greeted his morning.

The appearance of the trio in front his house shocked him, and it’s knocked him to dumbfound as he heard their word. It’s sound weird and unbelievable.

“Who are you?” he asked the elder.

“Did we know each other?” he asked again to the stranger.

“Can you tell all about me?” again he asked totally make the old man to silent, hesitated to reveal the truth.

 

 

**********

 

 

Did he think he is God...? Wish he just die.

I never hated people as I hated Lee Kwang Soo. Why he can’t be like his father?

Happy Birthday to me... Happy Birthday to me... well I’m all alone again.

 

The nightmare one after another across his mind as Kwang Soo tried to recall his life. The beads of sweat appear on his forehead although how chill the atmosphere was. Nervous started to arise along with his denial.

“Andwee... You’re lie! It’s so lively here... I don’t believe it!!!”

“Kwang Soo believe it.... remember it. Only you can bring us home” Jong Kook holds to Kwang Soo’s arm pledge him.

“Shiro... I hate it!” his face dropped to the floor in his slow voice as the muscular man beside him rolled his eyes in frustration – disbelieved in Kwang Soo’s decision.

“Please Kwang Soo-ya”

But only the shake he received by the tall man. Sighhh....

 

 

Kwang Soo-ya... Kwang Soo-ya... Please come back... Mianhe Kwang Soo-ya, Appa too busy in work... we didn’t had time together. Please don’t die Kwang Soo-ya, please don’t leave me.

Kwang Soo Oppa... I’ll always wait you here... please come back...open your eyes Oppa.

 

“Appa...? Yuri?” the voice that he heard on the dream came again echoes in surrounding. But this time he can clearly knew the owner of the voice.

“Please Kwang Soo-ya, your father need you... like our family need us” Ji Hyo’s voice trembled persuade in her cried.

 

 

Kwang Soo-ya, don’t leave me. Appa love you.

Oppa... please...please come back.

 

“Kwang Soo-ya, please... please. This your second chance, you can change everything”

“Please... please... they need you”

“I...”

.....

“I... wanna go home”

And after he finished his word suddenly the surrounding turned bright. Out of nowhere a light appeared dazed their eyes. They knew this the time, so in holding each other hand they ran to the light without the elder Jong Seon.

“Seon-ah let’s go” Jong Kook called but he still won’t budge from his seat - stared to his parent. But after a long silent, let out his long sigh he walked to them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter