Story 10

Endless Rain (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Wh..at…what you doing here?”

“Oppa…oppa…mianhe”

Oppa…oppa…mianhe. We are not mean to be together… I’ve found someone else… Sorry I can’t love you anymore… Let’s just…

 

Her word in my dream comes once I heard her spoke make me gulp my saliva. No… this can’t be happen… it’s won’t happen. In my eyes I see her continue her words with her cry but I didn’t want to hear it… completely it only cross my deaf drum. I’m scare… so scared.

“Stop…stop!! No… just go!” didn’t want to hear her words abruptly I interrupt and point to the door asking her to leave.

 

She jolt in shock once heard my request. Without saying much in obeys she stands and walks toward the tatami door. But never had I expected she goes to me instead. In her cry she kneel and grab my right leg continue saying her apology.

“Oppa…mianhe… Don’t do this…don’t throw me away. Please forgive me”

“Since I still have my patience and can forgive you that why I ask you to leave”

“But Oppa, why?” Are you really hate me?”

“Who the one in hate here… you or me?” the memory of 4 days ago flashes to my mind. “Didn’t that you ever wanted now…separated with me?”

“What are talking Oppa?”

“Hahaha… What am I talking? Ask yourself Ji Hyo-ah. Please just go… I didn’t want your parents know you being here” I struggle hard try to free my leg from her.

“No I won’t until you forgive me and explain”

“What need to be explains? Okay I forgive you…just go. Go to him…go to the one you love! I’ll free you!”

 

Just after I finish my sentence, unexpectedly my leg unleashes from her grab and she walks to the door. At that moment rashly I walk away from her, turn my back from her as I unable to watch her exit the door. I know as soon as she leaves this room there also the last period of our relationship. Although its make me into ashes I’ve too… for her happiness I willing to sacrifice, for her also I need to be courage. So in firm I stand there… not ever show any regret and try to hold my tears pretended to shows her that I’m okay with this decision.

But as soon as the door slam, the weight that it left is so hard for me to handle. I’m like a fool… I’m totally a fool. My legs shaken make me kneels drop on the floor. My tears run like a stream, my left hand hold to my chest while my other hand punches hard to the floor. My mouth unashamedly keeps saying her name. It’s so pain, so hurt… My heart feels like to blow. 

 

“Oppa… Jagiya… I’m sorry” suddenly her voice comes again to my ear, there also the grab on my body. Fidget with the unexpectedly happen, I move my head and there she is sits beside me with her cry. But still I can’t believe it, this is just my dream. So I move my body try to get away from her… try to run from this unbelievable dream. However, her vision still there in front me, although how hard I rub my eyes to swept this delusional. She still sits at the same place clueless in her expression with her tear.

“Ji Hyo-ah is that really you?” like seeing a ghost I ask.

“Oppa… did you really hate me till you unable to recognize me anymore?”

“But…but didn’t you had…” in my questioning face I continue to talks while points to the door but never I able to end my words when suddenly in her seductive she grabs and kiss my hand.

“Jagiya didn’t you asks me to go to the person I love? So here I’m… I love you… Love you Jagiya” her word like give a chanted to me as slowly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter