Story 6

Endless Rain (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 months after 

 

Without stop or tired the time just walks away, a second had become a minute, minute change to hour, hour keep adding to end up as a day while a day keeps moving become a week and year without us realize. It’s almost 3 month since our secret reveal; which also already 2 month Abeoji leave us. For good he leaves us and went to the heaven on that wicked night due to heart attack.

Since Abeoji gone as the only child I’ve to handle the company although Eomeoni hold the CEO title. Still new to this business world sometime I feel burden to manage the company but luckily Jong Kook Oppa is there to help me. I’m in charge the financial and credit control while he focuses to marketing and sales. So far this two month we managed to handle it and the sales of the company had become rapidly increasing.

As a Marketing Manager, Jong Kook Oppa seems busy. With the new car as a wedding present by Abeoji to us he always went goes outstation for a meeting with other company and only at night we managed to meet at our place.

 

“Tired Jagiya?” I asked as his figure enters the living room after his bath. Together with us is my mother who busy watched the movie. Once the man enter the room I noticed she take a glance toward him a little before focusing to the movie back, might be also to give us some privacy. After the wedding ceremony, the relationship between Eomeoni and Jong Kook Oppa getting closed, bit by bit she already can accepts him into the family. But I bet the acceptance of her own mother and the history of my husband’s family is the total factor of her changes.

The man in his tiredness walked and joined me at the couch. He lays himself and places his head on my lap being pampered. Seeing his gesture make me curve a smile as I his silky hair – it’s wet a bit and the smell of shampoo enter my sense. “Love, I miss you” he said while grabs to my other hand and place it to his lip. Long enough my hand at his holds while I keep to his hair and focus with the movie on the television until I realize the man already asleep. “I love you, Jagiya” I whisper as my lip draws a little smile.

 

*****

 

“Love, let’s go” suddenly he blurt as soon as our office hour end. Curious I give him the questioning look but rashly he tidy up all the scatter paperwork and utensil on my desk. As soon that he walks to me while grab my jacket and handbag that I place at the drawer before he drags the blank me along exits the room.

“Where are we going Jagiya? Didn’t you have meeting before?” I asked in our walk. I sense some of the workers also had looked at us with their wonder face. But the man just keeps silent, only the rub at my hand he gives as his answer and knowing his gesture I just followed him without sound - although the big question mark still hanging on my head.

Together inside the car he drives us to a destination that is strange to me. Never had we went to this road before, it’s not the same road we used to go back home or the road we always used during our date every Sunday. It’s unfamiliar… really unfamiliar. My husband also looks really strange, since before he never utter any words to me really focus in his drive although sometime I can hear he humming a music from the radio. Feel alone since my repeating question being ignored, I look outside and the sky looks cloudy due to the winter. I bet it must really cold outside.

 

Far we had been until we arrived at one luxury res

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter