Story 9

Endless Rain (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Comes to my sense, I walks to her that still standing shock just like she were before. A little limp in my walk but I didn’t know it due to my swollen foot or the tremble in my feet. My face feels burn and I can feel hot at my ear, I know it must be red now but how much red it was? As we get closer and look to her face I sense my hand shaking, so I stop a while and see to my palm. It’s sweating and shiver, rashly I grip it and put it inside my pocket afraid to done something that I might regret.

But now I can’t continue my walk, although my mind eagerly wants to get near her but my body won’t. My leg refuse to walk to her, my mouth reject to utter any word to her but what I hate most my eyes also disallow me to see her. I’m at my limit, my heart totally broken. Did I already hate her?

Although that deep inside my heart I do still love her. She already engraves there and hard to be erased. So, abandon all my emotion I looks into her face even though my leg totally numb at my stand.  Somewhat I eager to hear an explanation from her… I wanted it so much as it can sway my doubt… I crave it so much as it was an antidote to my wound heart.

 

Ji hyo-ah, please say that it’s all a joke… please says this is just my dream… just tell me everything… explain me everything… even if a lie to protect yourself… I will believe it

You didn’t cheat me… you didn’t meet that guy…

Say you’re sorry Love… and you still love me…

 

But no word comes from her; she just looks at me with her expression that I can’t describe.  Regret, sad I walks enter the house.

“Oppa…”  But only that time she call me… give her another chance I stop to hear the explanation but no other word comes from her after.

“Hurry come inside it cold outside… I didn’t want you to get sick” hold a tremble voice I speak before continue my walks and that moment I can see a crystal in my eyes. My tears suddenly appear and fast I wipe it before it drop down to my cheek.

 

******

 

“Driver Kim… time for breakfast” like echoes the sound with a mixing of knocking enter to my hear that awake me from bad dream. Rub my eyes to erase my sleepy I jolt a bit with a little pain. I bet my eyes must be swollen and soon the pain memory enters my mind that makes me sigh in denial. The bad remembrance that I want to throw which had caused me lost lot of tears. Never had I cried like that last night ever since after the day I lost my parent.

What time is now?... still in my slumber I grab my watch and fidget once notice the two hand that it pointed too. Crap I’ve overslept and rashly I run to the bathroom and get a fast clean up. I regret over my mistake, ashamed to be late even been caught by my boss – ahhh, credit to my good point. I need to be fast, I need to be hurry… I didn’t want them to wait for me… Mr. Song and Ji Hyo-ah. Ahh why still I think of her?

 

Thinking about the girl, might be a fate here she is in front of my eyes. We bump to each other as we heading to the same direction – a dining room. Between us just separated with 50 cm apart. We gasp a bit once we meet each other… I can sense there awkwardness in her eyes. We has being like a stranger, like unknown to each other. And I hate it much. Just because of the incident yesterday, just because without reason I caught her with other guy last evening we had become into this state. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter