Chapter 5 : The Desire

Endless Rain (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2014

Seoul

 

The rain started to flowed again once the blue car touched the asphalt of the road. From the window of his car, Kwang Soo tried to take a peek of outside and he felt stupid for himself as he only can saw darkness. The rain getting heavy each minute make he tightens his grab on the steering focused on his driving. The weather nowadays is unpredictable, without notice the rain would just falls – well might due of the global warming.

 

“You two can sit properly now” he said after a long silent realized how far they had gone from the tall building. As he ended his word, the two heads pop out from their hiding glanced to each other before one of them move to sat on the cushion. Jong Kook who hidden at the floor of the car stretched his body to swept away the cramp he felt as he adjusted his sit beside her. The woman with his slender figure easily can hide herself by just laid flat on the seat – just she needs to bend her knee a little. “Oppa, gwenchana?” she asked a little pity towards him. And the nod he replied before he falls into silent surveillance the night view through the window.

 

The journey to Kwang Soo’s apartment took only around 15 minute with the smooth of the traffic. As they reached the apartment, Ji Hyo already fall asleep with her head leaned on Jong Kook’s shoulder. Sense that Jong Kook felt hesitated to wake her as he can saw tiredness from her look. So gently he tilted her head to lean on the cushion before he got down and move to other side of the car. Slowly he lifted her in bridal style as he saw Kwang Soo closed the car door which he replied with a smile thankful for the tall man help.

 

His mouth gasps in awe once he stepped to the elevator. Not that he ever rode this before, he had during his vacation at Eiffel Tower but it was too different – the technology is something that he can’t describe in himself. There also the scenery that he had seen before along the drive to here – it’s totally awesome with the sky crappers and the light of the neon. Also with the man’s car, it’s way too modern to him. Saw all that make him to wonder which place is this, the place is so different with what he had live for.

 

“She must be really tired, not even awake” Kwang Soo said as they reached his apartment. “Welcome to my home, sorry it’s quite messy and shabby”

 

“Erm I think both of you can used that room… It was my friend’s but he had military service now” Kwang Soo keeps talked while they walked to the said room. “Might you can lay her down first”. He then left to his own room gave his privacy to the couple.

 

After he laid Ji Hyo to the bed, still in his curious mind he walked to the book shelf located at the end corner of the room. In there he can saw the picture of a man that he assumed as Lee Kwang Soo’s friend  that he had mention before. The picture was too good as he can see a real life from it. His eyes further down screening the place which brought him shocked as his eyes stopped at the desk calendar. The number stated there make him unbelieves, totally unbelievable. As he was about to reached the calendar, suddenly a knock appeared on the door.

 

“Sorry to disturb you, here towel, toiletries and clean cloths. I tried to search a small cloth for her but can’t find, hope this is okay. The bathroom is there” he pointed to the bathroom attached inside the main room.

 

“Ohh… gomawo, sorry for being burden”

 

“Ahh… gwenchana, beside me who else can help you right? Well, might be this is a fate”

 

“What you mean?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter