Chapter 4 : The Escape

Endless Rain (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1964

Incheon

 

“Seon-ah wants Mama… Seon-ah wants Mama” the little boy cried in amok demand for his mother. That time he was together with Baek Chang Joo at the Inn waiting for the elder. It was already late but no sign for his grandmother to going back home from Hospital. The tragedy that happen to his Mama and Daddy never had the little boy understood it. Thus, unknown how to unleash his miss he just expressed it through his tantrum. 

 

Heard the cry from the little boy give a double stress to the impatience man, to took care of the boy already annoyed him now… Ahhh! He totally can’t tolerate anymore, but what option he had. Although annoyed he had to done it…just according to his plan.

 

But the impatience man totally can’t endure it anymore although how much he tried it. The haters in him increase and increase as the boy cry and cry, the boy now looked so small to him. How he wished he could hit and slap the boy out.

 

“Hey Pabo! Just stop crying!!!” so without guilt he yelled.

 

The little Seon-ah jolt in shocked upon heard the yell of the man. First time he faced it and totally ended the 2 ½ years boys to afraid.  By that his cries becoming tenser than before, surely gave wreaked to the man. “Hey! I said stop! Stop!!!” again he yelled out.

 

“Seon-ah hate Appa!!” the boy yell as ran to his room; to hided himself.

 

In grin Chang Joo grabbed the newspaper on the table. “So do I”

 

 

**********

 

 

2014

Seoul

 

 

The red spot captured on cheek and in reflect Jong Kook moved his pace a little from her. But still the caution caught him, so in the swift movement he also pushed her to stand behind him. Protected her from any possible happen from the stranger also to prepare himself. He won’t mind if he need to fight the man although the word never been in his dictionary. For their safety he is willing to do anything.

 

But Jong Kook never expected the woman never felt afraid towards the man in front them. The glare and annoyed face that she gave to the man didn’t came to his caught. And totally it’s shocked him when she move from his back and confronted the stranger. 

 

“You again?!” she grumbled. 

 

“You know him Ji Hyo-ah?” asked Jong Kook quite confusing.

 

“This man bad Oppa, don’t believed in him”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter