Chapter 9 : The Bad Omen

Endless Rain (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the loving gaze of each other, bare body behind the blanket the two cuddled exhausted from their sweet and sweat battlefield before. Nothing they wanna do that time, only spend their time together without even care the time that crawling. Talked and giggled sometime with a kisses they just in their own world like a newlywed couple.

“Jagiya, remember this necklace?” Ji Hyo said as showed the necklace that hanged on her neck.

“Sure Love, that my present to you during our first anniversary. Remember I hang it to you during the first snow”

“Yes, but that time I forgotten our anniversary... Jagiya, sorry for being a bad wife to you, I’m always broke your heart... despite how much you had sacrificed to me” tear started to appeared again.

“Just forget it Love, lets bygone be bygone. The past took it as our experience for us to continue our future hurm...” he replied as wipe her tear and gave a sweet peck on her lip. “But my wife sure does is scary when she is angry”

“Jagiya...” she protested, slow hit his chest a bit.

He just giggled and gave his tender hug. “Love, you want to know there is something special with the necklace”

“Mwoh, this necklace? Is it because your first anniversary present to me?” she asked showed her necklace again.

“It’s not just that. That necklace was given by Dad when I’m still young, he said the necklace is belong to his late wife, apparently his gift to her. Dad said during he bought the necklace his relationship with his wife in the state of tumble down coz her wife blame him for their son death. According to the goldsmith the pendant of the necklace which is from the blue sapphire is the stone of attachment and could prolong the connection, so Dad with his wished to safe their marriage brought it and gave to her as their last present. But, might it is fated their marriage safe until she died 5 years after that”

“So, might this necklace also had became our saviour too Jagiya?”

“Hahahaha... I don’t know, maybe. But my heart does soft a bit after I saw the necklace. By the way it’s all thanks to Kwang Soo”

 

 

**Flashback**

His first step from the balcony was welcomed with her sleeping face at the couch. In her hand holds the black jacket and also some plastic bag that scatter around the place. Looked to the sleeping position of her the sympathy arises but faster he ceased it away, so he just sat at another couch watch her from far.

The shine from her neck attracted him which cause him walked to her. He gazed to her sleeping face and the tear mark can clearly see in her face. Slowly without disturbed he took a look of the necklace. A prang suddenly hit his heart as he looked at it and the guilty touted. Long he holds to the pendant when suddenly Kwang Soo’s voice interrupted him.

“She must really love that jacket as she unable to give you before... by the way did you have tried all the cloth? Hahaha since Hyung didn’t come along, it’s so difficult to search for you. She keep questioning your size as she said you had slender a lot” said the tall Kwang Soo before he excused himself to the bathroom without him realised his word had gave light to the couple relationship.

***end of flashback***

 

“Jagiya... Oppa... Jong Kook Oppa?” her voice brought the man back to reality. The small smile curve once he saw her lovely face.

“Anything you said Ji Hyo-ah?” saw a particle of tear form in her eyes make him in wonder.

“I wanna go home... I miss Seon-ah so much”

“Me too Love... me too, but you know where we are now right?” he rubbed her cheek tenderly.

“You know Jagiya? Did Kwang Soo tell you?”

“Ani... well, don’t you know your husband is genius to know what had happen?”

She gave a smirk over his replied and added “So, my genius husband... Can you tell me what had h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter