Chapter 13 : The Secret

Endless Rain (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The forbidden room beside Mr.Han’s room is not big as what might people thought – maybe it’s the smallest room among others in the big house. Together with Mr. Han, Jong Kook and Ji Hyo enter the room as his gesture but never the couple expect the unexpected happen after. Suddenly, the view of the big house vanish from their eyes changes with an ICU room in the Hospital. Inside, laying a man unconscious which others would stand in eerie just to saw his condition.

“Who is that man?” curious, both asked simultaneously.

 

It’s sound ridiculous so ludicrous, anyone who heard it totally wouldn’t believe it. That also with the couple, the current statement by Mr. Han is too absurd to be believed. Their mouth opened in agape as Mr. Han finished his word.

“Do you tell the truth?”

“Why, don’t you believe me? So what about you been here, it’s also unbelievable”

“It’s not that... but why you used other name?” Jong Kook asked.

“Cause this is the world that I dream for... and I don’t want to remember that name again”

“Are you hated your life Seon-ah? Do you hate us?”

Asked Jong Kook again make the elder kneeled down on the floor. His cried heard in his way to expressed all his frustration. The pain that he had hold in his life.

The tears of the elder had also shed Ji Hyo tears too. As a mother looking her son like that pained her too. She wanted to console him, but sensed that Jong Kook who is beside her stopped her movement. They speak a while through their eyes seek understanding. Can recognize his sense finally she throws herself to him burst all her tears in his soothing embrace.

 

“Come, I want to show you something” the elder said again which apparently the view changes too. Now they are standing in front of cemetery which totally shocked the two.

“Look behind you” Seon-ah asked where shocked them more after they saw the standing two tombs side by side. The written on the plank almost visible but still can be read though.

“What had happen Seon-ah” flustered the couple asked once saw their own grave.

And the elder Seon-ah told his story.

 

******

 

Well, it’s beginning after Mama and Daddy involved with an accident that had cause them to unconscious. Being 2 ½ years that time, sure their condition didn’t grabbed to my logical sense where I would always ended with crying each night craving for Mama. In other hand Halmeoni was too stressed with the incident happen and she never bothers of anything else instead of Mama and Daddy’s condition. Luckily, there is Ha Dong Hoon Ahjussi’s family who took care after me and Chang Joo who Halmeoni rely on to handle the company. But it’s started of the entire problem occurred.

People said jealousy can change someone and that was happen to Baek Chang Joo. He can be clarified as a wicked man that one who ever imagine. And sure does it wouldn’t came to Halmeoni expectation too – she too trusted in him without she knew he is the mastermind of the problem. Started from Daddy’s first accident, nope the fake meeting he had in Sindo one after another she had trapped to his plan.

His revenge to Daddy not only because he had steal Mama from his life, but also his ultimate dream to controls the company. To obtain his dream he willing to done anything even to kill Daddy. One after another he had done but might luck always in Daddy’s fate his plan failed until one d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter