Story 3

Endless Rain (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shock with unexpected things happen, I tries to unleash the hug but the grip on my waist so tight. Like glue she won’t set me free although how hard I struggle. So I just calm myself and feels her softness from my back as this also what I need too all this while. But it only a while as my straight mind comes ahead disperse all the happiness.

“Song Ji Hyo-shi, what are you doing?”

“Oppa, why with you? Don’t you miss me too?”

“Song Ji Hyo-shi, Little Madam please” 

 

Actually with my strength easily I can unleash the bounded between us but I’m afraid it might hurt her. So, won’t give up I pledge her again but like me she also didn’t surrender. The grip become tighter and her sob heard make me regret with my own action… my own stubbornness.

 

“Oppa, did you hate me? Didn’t you miss me? Didn’t you love me anymore?”

Here there go my girl who knows to turning my switch, who knows all in me – my good and bad with. Wouldn’t want to fight anymore, in the end I’m the one who shows the white flag. So, without warning and careful I grab her hand loose our connection. But, without she even can protest I turn my back facing her and in a second our body connected again under my embrace.

“Ji Hyo-ah, Mianhe. Don’t you know how I always wanted to be with you all this while… but you like ignoring me. Its shatter me”

“What can I do Oppa, we must keep our secret. Didn’t it would create suspicious to Abeoji and Eomeoni if we so closed?”

“Yeah I know, but it hurt me when you also behave like that when we are together before… even you scold at me”

“Hehehe… my Oppa is sulky. Sorry might be I too carried away with my act”

 

She places her arm around my neck and gives a light kiss on my lip which let away all my sullen before. Can’t get enough of her since I also always wanted her I deepen our kiss and our light kiss had turn into as passionate as it can be.

“Oppa, I really miss you…”

“But, didn’t you suppose to get your file. We can’t be late”

 

And her laugh and cheeky smile make me giggle towards her naughty mind yet glad with her lie. Receive a green light by her as both of us needed it our lips crash again with more warm, passionate and a little wild as I bring her toward my room and lay us at the thin futon. Piece by piece of our cloth disappear from our body and the late evening be a witnesses of two soul bond together – all the miss, love and lust disperse in our own intimate way.

 

*****

 

Topless and busy packing my cloths suddenly her arm wrap around my chest while she place her head on my shoulder. Our body so closed together until I can feel the softness of her that she already covers with just my shirt. A slender body of her with only my shirt is enough to cover her body up to her hip.

“You already wake up? Hurry wears your cloth, we already late”

“Ahh… Oppa, can’t we just live here?”

“Ji Hyo-ah how I wish we could but you know our condition right?”

“Why don’t we just tell Abeoji and Eomeoni. Oppa, I can’t live like this anymore”

 

Our sigh echoes together inside this tiny room thinking of the fate of our relationship. If has a option how I wish

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter