Chapter 10 : Goodbye

Endless Rain (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hand in hand walked together, a meter or kilometre just pass by without realised their foot started to feel sore. A trail of sweat appeared on forehead but fastest it vapour due to the wind of end October. Stream of cars along the road never bother them, there also the honk that sometime they produce.

After so long - tiredness started to be felt, thirst mockingly cravenness and the harsh breath started to be heard. Saw her tired face that she tried to cover with her fake smile make him fall to guilt over his own decision. Is really his decision is the best for all of them – to Kwang Soo, to him and more to her – his beloved wife? Just like the other human being, doubt started to flowed although how prepared he to face the risk.

With his mind that he assumed already fully recover he had made this decision as thought to satisfied all. But with the tiredness and the road that gave him confuse made him think twice of his decision. He knew by walked its rather impossible for them to reach the building but with his unknowledgeable of the place how can he stop the car that swim in the asphalt stream. To the town – he can say that but which part it is?

“Ji Hyo-ah you must be tired, let’s me piggyback you”

“It’s okay Jagiya, you must be tired too... I still can walk” she replied pretended tightly hold her man’s arm as her support. “Oppa, are you sure we can back again?”

“Erm... I hope, that why we need to go to the building. Maybe there some secret there”

“But, how can we search it Jagiya. We didn’t know where it is even the name. I think better if we go back to Kwang Soo and asked help from him”

“No Love, I don’t want to burden him anymore. How I wish I could given back his happiness” gloomy showed in his face due to his guilty. Looking to that only a pitiful smile his wife could occur with her firmly holding hand to showed her support.

Forget all the tiredness; they continue their journey of hope.

 

******

 

Meanwhile, the tall man just woke up from his long slumber. The little headache still can be felt and his well being make him to wonder of any forgettable calamity last night. But nothing he can recall even how he can be in his room or his treated wound.

Still in his questionable, the man in his little amnesia grab his alarm clock on the table and fidget once he saw the two hands the clock had pointed to.  With assume he had late to work he get down from the bed before he realised the real thing happen yesterday. So in frustration he walked to the living room. The house is too quite for him that made him to wonder.

“Jong Kook Hyung, Ji Hyo Noona” still can’t remember the mishap he called the two but no answer he get. Feeling wonder he walked to their room but only the emptiness he saw.

“Hyung, Noona” he called again looked to the balcony this time but only the hanging wash cloths he found there. Some of them were his and he recognizes there also a pair that he wore yesterday. The cloth still wet which he knew it just is hang around this morning.

Felt nothing suspicious and thought the two went for a walk or jog as he knew that was Jong Kook’s habit he went to the kitchen prepared meal for their breakfast. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter