Chapter 11 : The Helper

Endless Rain (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Help me... Help me... Jagiya...”

“Ji Hyo-ah...ha...hahh....ha...hahh....” his harsh breath heard between his voices.

 

1964

“Come on...come on... please come back...”

“Come back....”

Tit...tit...tit....

“Doctor...!”

 

“Jagiya! Thanks God... thanks god” the cried still heard but more to the sound of relieves. His disappeared body slowly visible there also his warm and touch. His breath also slowly comes to normal although the man so weak to even stand. Looked to his changes fast she held him tight into her embrace.

“Agassi, what had happen? Can I help you?” one nice man approached relived her once more.

“My husband... she suddenly fall sick”

“Come, let’s go to my car. I’ll send him to the Doctor”

 

 

 

“Hey you two, wake up. We already arrived”

The voice awake Ji Hyo that rubbed her eye from the slumber. But, it never stirred Jong Kook who still sleeping in her embrace. “Jagiya, wake up” she slow slapped his cheek.

“Love... let’s me sleep. My whole body felt pain... my head dizzy”

“Okay... but we need to see Doctor first okay?” she replied lovingly and received the nod by him, although still clung to her.

“Sir, what to do... I think he can’t able to walk by himself”

“Driver Cho, help me to bring him inside”

 

Walked inside the man’s big house make her into awe. The big yet beautiful home with the English design somewhat remind her of one house in Boston. And she knew sure does her husband would really miss the house too. Without notice the gloomy arched in her heart.

“Agassi... both of you can sleep in there. I already called the Doctor” the man said as pointed the room where he had dropped Jong Kook inside. And in cue, suddenly the bell rang and Ji Hyo just watch him welcomed the Doctor to their room. The smile curved in her face leaved the gloomy behind.

 

*****

 

“You don’t have to worry... he just had fatigue. Just need to take a good rest, he would be okay then” the nice man said as he dropped by to the room after send the Doctor over. 

“You also looked tired; maybe you also should take a rest. If anything you can ask Omma Park” he said again while called his servant.

“Omma Park helped them for anything they wanted. Maybe you can gave them some cloth to change” the nod he received by the servant as she walked outside.

“So better I leave first.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter