Story 4

Endless Rain (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Around 7.00 a.m. I woke up once I hear the door being hardly open by someone from outside. The unlock door that only have a bolt at the outside which I used a sack of soil to closed it. And a moustache man greets my morning with our shock face.

“Driver Kim, why you sleep here?” saw me there a spontaneous question pop up from his mouth which only received a smile by me.

“Did Madam ask you to sleep here? Oh that why she ask me to clean this place yesterday” his another curious question that also received an answer just like previous. Well in my mind really I wanted to agreeing him but my pure side protest it. Moreover what could this man do if I told him, will he go to our boss and report her wife did to me which also our superior. Didn’t it’s like digging our own grave? So I just let him with his on conclusion.

“You must really strong here especially with Madam and don’t ever try to disobey her. Well actually she is nice before just like Sir but since their company successful she becomes snobbish. Luckily Sir and Little Madam not like her” the 10 years achievement worker talks again share his experience before I excuse to wash myself at the outside bathroom that I glad they have it.

 

After my bath and get ready with a clean cloth I start to wipe the car as part of my job when suddenly the last person that I wish to meet walks to me. She lends the car keys to me in her arrogance face that irritated me but thinking of the position between us endurance me a bit. Ahhh… why in this world they still a different between rich and poor? Didn’t all human same, our blood has the same colour… there no green, yellow or blue… it’s all red. So, holding myself I accept the key without noticing the woman disappearance from my sight. Well, it not my concern by the way.

 

Like yesterday around 8.15 a.m. the arrogant woman comes to me again accompany her husband. Holding her husband brief cast and her husband hand she looks like a good wife which a way different with her attitude towards me. Seeing the couple I stop from my doing and bow to them.

“Morning Driver Kim how is your sleep last night? Hope you comfortable here”

“Yeobo for sure he has a nice sleep. I already prepare a nice room for him. Right Driver Kim?”

A bit shock with the woman sudden interruption I just nod agreeing her lie once I can read the signal that she give from her glare.

“Hahaha that good, have you takes your breakfast?”

Without noticing the same expression that her wife and I share the man asks again which I didn’t know how much I would tell a lie today. The answer that I give brings a wide smile to the woman where I see like a wicked witch who in joy after finished a bad potion.

“Yeobo I already give him breakfast this morning there also his dinner last night. You didn’t need to worry… you wife is not t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter