Chapter 2 : The Odd

Endless Rain (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2014

Seoul

 

Hold tight the heavy man behind him, Kwang Soo looked back to the woman’s face can’t take what she had said before. Due to his shock too his mouth unable to replied back since he can’t comprehend with what he being thought. His mind couldn’t proceed with it – well for sure coz it sound really odd.

“Are you tried to kid me?” instead he asked the woman. His eyes still on her face tried to figure her emotion. But nothing he could read it except her questioning look.

“What do you mean?”

Her question totally makes him into a gasp… nope, a mental breakdown. He felt almost crazy… it’s so ridiculous, really ludicrous. Unknown what to said, he just in his silent… zipped his mouth for a moment… didn’t want to talked more about it. Need other things to drag it.

“We need to go back to staircase since only that area didn’t have…” he unable to continue his word remembered the woman’s question before of CCTV – regretted to followed his betrayal mind that ped his own mouth. “Didn’t have them to easily look for us… but still we need to be careful, don’t make a noise” he smiled as finish the word – smiled over his out of the box mind. And he full of relieved as the woman curved her smile too.

 

 

In silent followed the man in front, carefully step by step they got down from one level to another. A guilty and pity troubled her as she can heard the harsh breathing produced by the man in his gray uniform. Sometime also the weird sound of people talked echoed in the silent placed mixing to the atmosphere came from the black box hang on the man’s waist. Each time the sound appeared she will jolt a little while looked to the weird thing.

Her curious got increased as suddenly the tall man stopped his movement and talked through the black box communicated like a telephone although before several time had he ignored it. Her attention to the man didn’t fall as she surveillance his movement in astonished face.

“What that?” can’t hold back her anxiety Ji Hyo asked pointed to the black object, soon after he finished his word.

“Walkie talkie… used liked a telephone. You know telephone right?” she just nodded agreed feel like a standard school kid learned about life although she is a graduate of Harvard University.

“Your place is weird” can’t control her mind she said.

“Actually the weird is both of you!”

 

 

*****

 

1964

Incheon Hospital

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter