Story 3

Endless Rain (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Abeoji strict words like give a full stop for me to say anything. Like a dictator his fierce words is absolute and make us wriggle at our place. Now I know why Eomeoni afraid of him.  All this while he had known about us but we didn’t grab the chance that he had given. We not being honest, keep our secret just because of afraid to Eomeoni, because afraid our relationship would be end. Regret… I’m feels like a fool and how I wish to turn back the time.

 

**Flashback**

6 month before

 

“Ahhh… it’s so hard to get a job” in a long sigh he said during our meet at the restaurant near to my office as we promised.

“Fail again? Why? What they said?”

“Ermm… like always my education too high or I’m not a local. Why Ji Hyo-ah didn’t I’m also a Korean, my biological parent is Korean only my ID is I’m American” he flustered again thought the obstacle that he received. Before this, the bank also rejected his business loan due to the reason; his nationality.

“Oppa… how I wish you work with us, but we also didn’t had any vacancies”

“It’s okay… but Love when I can meet your family? Introduce myself” out in blue he asked make me almost choked the food that I chewed.

“It’s not the time yet Jagiya”

“But when and why?” felt annoyed with my answer he asked again. Apparently that always my answer when he asked this before.

“Oppa… you want to die? You don’t know how fierce my parent is especially my mother. We needs to do it slowly; collect our advantages and ability, gain their trust first”

“But how could I when I unable to get a good job or done any business here? Why should we married if we still live in secret… we can’t live together?” he kept asked shows his rebuke, I knew it must be hard for him to live alone in this challenge and strange world.

“Jagiya, please be patience. As a wife nothing is happier for me than to be beside her husband. Erm, since you unable to get job, why don’t you work as our Driver. By that, you can get closed to my parent; gain their trust with your good attitude and might be we can live together. I’ll try to convince my father to get another driver, since Driver Park is too old now”

“Be a driver? But Ji Hyo-ah this is Seoul not Boston, Cambridge or America. This town is still strange to me”

“Why don’t you learn first, I know with your brain you can recognize the entire road fastest like what you did when you learn Korean with me before”

“That different, that because I’m forgotten as I didn’t spoke it since I leaved here”

“Just try it Oppa, only this way I can thinks to solve this problem” I hold to his hand.

“Okay, I try… I think after this I need to go to taxi station”

“Why?”

“To be a taxi driver… and learn” he said and our giggles echoed in the surrounding.

 

**end of flashback**

 

“And you Ji Hyo-ah…”

“Mr. Song, I’m sorry…  If you want to punish me just do whatever you want but please don’t do anything to Ji Hyo” all of a sudden Jong Kook Oppa speaks interrupt Abeoji word.

“You are willing to get any punishment…

“So… Divorce her!!!”

 

*****

 

“I said divorce her!!!” received no feedback from Oppa suddenly he yell give shock to both of us. My heart fell to stop once heard his fierce voice.

“No…!! I won’t! ” my husband rebuke voice appears a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter