Story 8

Endless Rain (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Well Love, let’s go back to Boston” his sudden request make me widen my eyes.

“Waeyo Jagiya? Did you miss Dad so much?”

“Ji Hyo-ah don’t you remember our promise before, we only be here for a temporary of time. When the times come or after a year or two we will be back to Boston. I think this is the suitable time to go back”

“But that if you are not accepted by my family. Now even Eomeoni had accepted you… moreover, Abeoji just died we need to handle the company”

“I also need to handle the company there. What will happen when suddenly Dad’s leave us Ji Hyo-ah, I afraid I can’t meet him at his last breath”

“But how about Eomeoni, do you want to leave her alone here?”

“Why need you worried about her, she can leave with her family. Please Ji Hyo-ah, don’t you said you will follow wherever I go?” in his pitiful he pledge to me… from his eyes I can see like he holds a lot trouble in his chest.

“Jagiya, let’s think back about this. We need to search a better solution as it’s not only involved us. For now, lets me think first, ne?” I scope to his face to get his understanding and received a little nod by him.

“So, let’s go back home… Eomeoni must had waits for us”

 

*******

 

As my expectation, upon we reach home Eomeoni welcome us at the door. She looks a bit relieve to see us enter the house.

“You two already back… why so late? Did you already eat?”

“Mianhe Eomeoni, we already had our dinner before. Here we bought dumpling for you”

“Ommoo gomawo, I like this. Lots of thing you buy, anything for me Jong Kook-ah?” she keeps ask while eyeing the groceries that Oppa bring.

“Ne… ne, Ji Hyo-ah bought you cloth”

“Jinja... I want to see it. Let’s go Jong Kook-ah”

In smile I just watch Eomeoni pulls and drags my husband to the living room but somehow I can sense a little awkward in his expression. He seem hesitate to follows her and his eyes keep glances to me. Although that I denied my feelings, so instead of following them I walks to my room to get my changes.

 

But after 10 minutes, Jong Kook Oppa enters our room with his flustered face.

“Why you didn’t follow us?” in whisper he said while put down the groceries on the floor and pull off his jacket.

“What the different if I go or not, you also can give her the cloth right? By the way, did Eomeoni like it?”

“Shhhh… don’t so loud, she might hear it. She now at the her room to try it”

“And you just leave her like that? Why didn’t you wait, she must be looking for you later” he shows his poker face while hanging his jacket.

“E

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter