Story 7

Endless Rain (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jang Mo is it like this?” his voice heard once I enter the kitchen. The man that I looked for is now together with my mother helping her in cooking. He stands at the counter with the knife on his hand try to cut the potato.

Giggle a bit she walks and stand closed to him and start to teach. I don’t know what they had been doing since their back facing me but I can sense a little smile and a nod by my husband towards Eomeoni explanation. Watching them like that make me curve a smile too remembering the harsh day Oppa had encounters due to my mother. Truly I glad that they are getting closed just like a mother and son.

In hope that he already gets his calm and can forgive my mistake I walk to join them. My existence had been spots by my mother and she draws a little smile to me.

“Hah Ji Hyo-ah, you had come” she greets me and once hear my name being called he turn his face to me. No smile or any expression he give me, just a poker face before he turn back and focus with what his doing before.

Blank and clueless with my husband expression but since I need to get his attention intentionally I getting near to him. Intentionally also I stand closed beside him as to avoid him from getting nowhere make he is sandwiches between me and my mother.

“Eomeoni, is there anything I can help?” purposely I asks my mother as my excuse to be there.

“Erm just help me with the potato”
“Jong Kook-ah since Ji Hyo already here, I think better you rest first. You must be tired”

Totally I’m frozen when Eomeoni say those word to us… it’s completely gives away all my chance to getting closed to him. Why does Eomeoni done this? I glance to her to get her explanation and also to give her clue to support me but she just ignored it like nothing had happen. Pain, sad I just see the man walks leaved the place heading to nowhere, I feel want to follow him but suddenly Eomeoni words hinder my movement.

 “Ji Hyo-ah palli cut that potato”

 

 

After an hour helped her with the cook and serve the meal at the dining room I try to get out in search for my husband. As I about to exit the room, I bummed to Eomeoni with a plate of fruit on her hand.

“Where are you going Ji Hyo-ah?” she ask.

“To calls Jong Kook Oppa for a meal”

“Nevermind, take this fruit. I’ll calls him ne” she said while lend the plate and rashly she walks away to search for my husband leaved me in numb.

 

Waiting always be the things that I bad with especially when it consist my beloved and moreover when I’m in this situation. Being anxious since the two never show up after 7 minutes I already about to move when suddenly the door been slide and my man appearance come to my sense. His face looks weird with some expression that I can’t describe while my mother behind him just shows her poker face like always. Seeing those two make me into wonder but I’m more curious when suddenly my husband give a kiss on my head before he sit beside me to have a meal.  

The situation inside the room getting more weird, Eomeoni keep talks babbling something while my husband just remain silent focus with his meal. Not even a single words pop out from his mouth, only his chew heard. Perceived that I turn my sight to him which he returns too and shows his smile with a gesture to asked me to continue with my meal. But the food seem tasteless to me, my mind keep thinking about them. I’m curious and wonder, what had happen between them until the situation had change. What did Eomeoni had told him? But somewhat I feel glad and thankful to her towards this change. So, draw a little smile and let out all my curious I continue to enjoy the meal.

 

 

After that lunch, like glue Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter