Empty

My Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the scandal, Shin Hye decided not to talk to Min Ho anymore. It was too painful for her to bear. Good thing their CF was a huge success and Etude were happy with the turn of events. She didn’t renew her contract anymore with Etude. They planned to make another CF but Salt decided to let it go. Min ho regret everything that has happened. Not being able to be there for Shin Hye, allowing his agency to manipulate everything. 

 

They met once or twice that year on events but Shin Hye didn’t talk to him. As if he was a total stranger. Despite all his efforts , she distance herself. She doesn’t want anymore issues with him, with his fans and with his agency. 

 

In her dressing room one time, when Etude had a Meet and Greet event for fans, Min ho went inside. She was alone that time since she asked her manager to get something from the van. She didn’t looked at him and focus on finishing her make up. “Can we talk ?” asked Minho. She looked up at him and said “There’s no reason for us to talk. I am just glad this will be the last commitment for Etude. The last thing I want right now is to be in a same room with you” and then she stood up and about to leave the room when MinHo blocked her. “ I am sorry, but it was my agency. They handled everything and I can’t do anything about it” he said in a low tone of voice. “You can do something about it. You’re Lee Min  Ho, but the fact that you didn’t do what you’re supposed to do, that makes me sad. You pushed yourself to me but at end everything backfired at me. I was just really too naïve” and then she left the room. 

 

The fan signing event were like a nightmare to both of them. But they have to finish this. After the event, Shin Hye just greeted the organizers, the management and eventually head out of the venue. Lee Min ho could only see her back , drifting away from his sight. 

 

The following year, Lee Min Ho already got enlisted for the army. Shin hye read the article from an online portal. During this time, her agency and with Hee Chul’s DMC produced a drama for Shin Hye with Lee Seung Gi as the male lead. It was a huge hit in Korea and even in other parts of the world. Shin Hye and Lee Seung Gi were also linked to each other during the filming but both of them made a clear stand that they were just friends which is true. Shin Hye even appeared of LSG’s MV and they even appeared together in Running Man. She even made a movie which was a huge success also, The Miracle in Cell No. 7 with Ryu Seung-ryong, who starred as her father. Although she was only on a supporting role, she was recognized for being a good actress in this film. 

 

Soon enough, all her hard work paid off. It has been almost 3 years of working non stop. Even to the point of getting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter