Confrontation

My Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye was inside her room. Her coordinator was packing her clothes when someone knocked on her door. When her coordinator opened it, it was Geun Suk. “Can I talk to you for a while?” he asked. “Eunnie, can you leave us? I will be the one to  finish this” said Shin Hye, pointing at the luggages  and she immediately went out of the room.

 

Shin Hye was silent. She was waiting for Geun Suk to talk. “Shin Hye, I’m really sorry about what happened yesterday. I hope our friendship will not be affected because of this. I acted based on what I feel” said Geun Suk

 

“Geun Suk Oppa, I was sad with what you did. But I hope it won’t happen again. I know there will be more projects for the two of us. But like what I said before, I don’t want us to be awkward with each other. We are friends and I want us to remain as is. Don’t worry too much about it” said Shin Hye and she added “ I hope you don’t mind but I need to finish packing. Our flight , I don’t want to be late”.

 

Geun Suk left the room. Shin Hye continued to pack her things. Her phone rang. It was Minho. Her heart skipped a beat. “I miss you Shin hye, how are you?” he asked. “Oppa, I’m ok. I’ll be there in few hours” said Shin Hye. She fell silent. She was waiting for Minho to throw the bomb but he didn’t.

 

“I will be fetching you from the airport. I am free today. I talked to your manager and he gave his permission” said Minho.

 

“Ok, Oppa. I’ll text you as soon as I’m about to board” said Shin Hye.

 

She was in dilemma if she will tell what happened in Jeju but she decided not to. It’s just a small incident. It happens and she knows she shouldn’t make a big fuss over it.

 

“See you later Shin Hye, I missed you” said Minho.

 

In Starhaus office, Minho was smiling after talking to his girlfriend. It’s been almost 4 days since he last saw her. He is missing her, for every single day that they were not together. When he entered the meeting room, all the girl staff were crowding over the laptop. Much to his surprise, they were watching a video. It was the uploaded video from the fan who caught Shin Hye’s scene with Geun Suk.

 

Minho was watching from behind.

 

“Can I see that” he said and the staff cleared the table, letting him watch the video.

 

It was captioned “ Behind the scene – Lotte Duty Free – Deleted Scene “ caught this exclusively. Jang Geun Suk seems to can’t get enough of Park Shin Hye.

 

He watched the video. He was silent. He was an actor himself. He knows when a scene is acting or not. From Shin Hye’s reaction, she was surprised with what happened. When the directed shouted cut, Shin Hye’s expression was questioning? As if asking Geun Suk why he did it.

 

Minho clenched his fist. How dare him touch his girlfriend.

 

Couple of hours later, he received a text from Shin Hye. It was almost 5pm. “ I am boarding now, Oppa. See you later”.

 

Minho started to get ready. He left Starhous office without telling his manager. While driving, his mind was still wandering over the video which he just saw. He was furious with Geun Suk.

 

It took him almost an hour to reach the airport. He’s sure the plane carrying Shin Hye must have landed already. And he’s correct. Shin Hye just texted him. She will not be using the VIP exit since she ensure herself that she’s properly disguised. Minho was still inside his car, waiting for her. When he saw her exiting already, he went out of the car and wave a hand at her. He was also wearing jacket, his cap and sun glasses. Some recognize him and started to take pictures of him but he didnt care. He immediate grabbed Shin Hye’s hand before everything starts to become chaotic.

 

Once inside the car, Shin hye was about to hug him when he said “put your seatbelt on” and then he started the engine and drove away from the airport. He was silent. “Oppa, are you ok? “ she asked. “Later, well talk later” said Minho.

 

She was staring at him. He was not looking at her, just staring on the road. She sighed and just look at window. She has a clue why he is acting like this. And she know’s she has a lot of explaining to do.

 

They were headed to his pad. It was still almost 30 mins drive and since he was not talking, Shin Hye just closed her eyes. She’ll just be silent. Wait until he starts to throw questions at her. 

 

When they stopped at the basement parking, Shin Hye was sleeping. Minho looked at her. He knows he is being unfair to Shin Hye. It’s just that it would be good if she told him about the incident being her boyfriend. But looking at her right now, he wants to grab her and kiss her. He didn’t stop the engine yet, He was still staring at her, her dishevelled hair. He planted a soft kiss on her lips. She stirred and open her eyes and just look at him. When he smiled at her, she put her palm on his cheeks and said “ I miss you Oppa. I can’t bear it if your cold and distant to me” . 

 

He took her hands and kissed them both “I am sorry” and then kissed her lips “ lets talk” and then he turned off the car engine. He opened the car door for her and went straight to his pad.

 

He let her in first. Shin Hye removed her coat and her scarf. Then sat on his sofa. He also did the same but he went straight to the kitchen. Shin Hye just stayed in his living room. When Minho came back, he was car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter