Truce

My Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their call time for workshop is 9am but Minho was just too excited  that he arrived at the venue by 7am. He brought his own car. His manager will follow him after his meeting with StarHaus President. When he arrived, some of the staff where present already. He chatted with them and then after few minutes,  Shin Hye arrived. She was accompanied by her manager.

 

He was looking at her from afar. Observing her, watching her every move. Seeing her smile and how courteous she was to all the staff “Is she for real?” he asked himself. “I guess I have to unravel the real Park Shin Hye “ and he started to contemplate something on his mind.

 

He stood up from his chair and approached Shin Hye. He smiled and Shin Hye just bowed her head in acknowledgment of Minho. “Good Morning, Shin Hye” he said and then Shin Hye replied “Good Morning, Sunbae” and she continue to what she’s doing, reading. Minho was pissed since it seems she’s not affected with his presence and then he sat beside her. “What are you reading” he asked. “I was just reading a novel” she answered and then he asked again “Was it good?” and then Shin Hye closed her book and said “Sunbae, Do you want to borrow this? I can lend it to you” and then she smiled at him. “Do you have problem with me?” asked Min Ho. “I don’t have any problem with you, Sunbae, I am just a newbie. I don’t have the right to be angry with my co-stars no matter how rude they are” and she flashed him a sweet smile before leaving.

 

She went to their  CF director who will facilitate the workshop and asked if she can be briefed what are the activities they need to do for the day. But the director said it will be a surprise. By 8:30 am, they were called by the director. Their workshop will be divided into 3 parts.  Then they were asked to stay in an enclosed room. Just the two of them. They will observe each other for 1 hour and they will write down all their observations. And later, it will be revealed. The activity is meant to discover their first impression of each other. It will not be discussed in front of others but between the two of them and the director only.

 

They went inside the room and started to write down their impressions of each other. On Shin Hye’s mind, she wrote down the following :

Thinks highly of himself

Haughty

Sometimes a jerk

Arrogant

Male Chauvinist

And then he wrote down the following :

Snob

Too serious

Not being true to herself

Mysterious

 

After almost an hour they were gathered by their director and got their papers. He was too surprised with what he saw. There’s no positive traits or impression among the two. Then he said “How do you expect to work on this CF if there’s no chemistry between the two of you” then he looked at them and “Wait a minute. Don’t move “ and then he closed the door. Shin Hye got Minho’s paper and saw what he wrote. “Yah, why am I a snob? Not being true to myself? Myterious?” and then she added “You’re so quick to judge” and then Minho got the papers from Shin Hye “So, I am Arrogant, Chauvinist,Jerk  and the last one, I can’t even say it” and then he stand up and went to the window. “Why is her impression of me like that? This is the first time someone sees me like this and I am concerned. This is a side of me I didn’t knew?” and then he came back and put his chair in front of Shin Hye. 

 

“Yah, what did I do to make a bad impression like this?” he asked. “Sunbae, why do you need to heed what I say. What I say don’t matter. I am just a new comer. Whether I hate you or love you or whatever, no one will listen, so please don’t make a big deal out of this” and then she looked down and then asked him “You Sunbae, why do you think I am a snob?” I find it odd, given your stature. No one snobs Lee Min Ho” and then he said, “You did, when we met few months ago.” And then she looked at him”Really? Weve met before “ sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter