For Real or for Reel

My Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye woke up with arms wrapped around her. She was only covered with blanket. She turned her head and  looked  at Minho who was soundly sleeping. He must be really tired. This man is crazy. Going to Japan, just to see her, then flying back to meet his commitments in Seoul. She traced her fingers on his nose. It was too perfect. Aside from his eyes, this is what she loved about him. His strong nose. Then she traced her fingers on his cheeks, then down to his lips. She didn’t expect that things will happen too fast. She really love her namja chingu so much.

 

She nudged herself closer to him. He stirred from his sleep and looked at her “You’re still awake? It’s almost 12am. Come on, you have schedule later. You better catch up some sleep” he said. “Oppa, I just woke up. But how about you? What time would you be leaving for the airport?” she asked. “I should leave by 2am. Which tells me, I need to be ready by now” he said. Then he hesitated “ It’s only 12am, I might as well spend some more time here with you. Then he kissed her bare shoulders. He shifted her position so that she was facing him. 

 

“Shin Hye, thank you for trusting me  this much and for loving me this much” said Minho. “Oppa, we will be busy again and I don’t want you to do this sort of stuff again. When you have free time and I am not around, just catch up on sleep, rest, exercise , but never be this impulsive again. I am thrilled but I don’t want you to be this much stressed. Despite our distance, we will be able to make it" Then Shin Hye looked at her celphone "Did you know, today , we are officially a month together. From our Santorini Adventure, how time flies” said Shin Hye.  

 

“Which reminds me, I have something for you. He stood up, wearing only his boxers, then took sometime from his bag and joined her again in bed. “I want you to have this” and he gave her a small box. When she opened it, it was a ring. “ I have the same ring, which I personally designed years ago and last week, I went to the same jeweller and asked him to reproduce same ring but a different size. This is that ring. I want you to wear it. Whenever were apart, this is the thing that will always hold us both and also the bracelet which you gave me “ said Mino. Shin Hye looked at him and said “Oppa, this is not an engagement ring, right? “ Then Minho laughed, “ At this moment, it crossed my mind to propose to you. But I know the timing is not right. I said before that I want us to get married in 5 years time, but I think I cannot wait that too long. We’ll see. Your Oppa will work doubly hard for us, for our future” said Minho. 

 

He looked at the time, it’s 1am, “ I need to prepare and you need to sleep but before that “ he pulled her close to him and embraced her tightly. “ I’m gonna miss. Take care of yourself. Call me when you’re in China already, and stay away from Geun Suk, ok?” he said, then before she can reply, he claimed her lips. He was once again kissing her with heated urgency. When it ended, he cupped her face and kiss her one more, swiftly this time. “I really need to go or else I will miss my flight” he said “You’ve said that more than four times already and you’re not getting up” said Shin Hye. “It’s your fault. I can’t get enough of you” and then he was finally able to go to the bathroom to get ready for his flight. Shin Hye was looking at the ring he gave , admiring it and smile curved her lips. 

 

She put on her dress as well. When he went out of the bathroom, he was already in his usual airport fashion. White Shirt and ripped pants and his jacket. 

 

“Someone will pick me up. My manager arranged everything already. And  I have body guards as well in the airport waiting so don’t you worry. Just come back to Seoul and to me” said Minho. 

 

“I will be back on the 13th  and my photo shoot i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter