Diva

My Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The talent scout was talking to Shin Hye and her aunt. There’s a role being offered to her. Kim Ji Won will be having an accident scene in her soap and they need double. She wants to accept it since the payment was good. Her aunt doesn’t want her to accept but Shin Hye insisted. “ Imo,  we will be paying our rent this month end. Don’t worry, I’ll be careful. Just trust me” and then Shin Hye turned to the talent scout. “Ahjussi, I will participate. Thank you for considering me” and then she signed a contract, confidentiality agreement and also waiver that whatever happened to her during the scene, the film production has no liability over her and she signed.

 

Kim Ji Won is the top Hallyu Actress today. Many people love her. She’s sweet and nice to all of the staff. Whenever she arrived inside the set, the set is filled with laughter and happiness. However, when she’s alone in her dressing room, her staff was so afraid of her. She was really different from what she portray on screen. There has been a long time scandal between her and Lee Min Ho. But both of them know that they were only using each other. For the sake of their popularity. 

 

The day of the shooting started. Kim Ji Won was kidnapped and when she found an opportunity to escape, she will run out of the woods and where she will fall in a cliff. But of course, with harness.  She was being briefed about the scene. It was Ji Won first who will act, escaping from her captors. The director shouted “Cut” and then Shin Hye replaced Ji Won and continue to act the scene. She was running in the woods. Looking back, so afraid that her captors will catch her. Then all of a sudden the director said “Cut” and it was a good take. She waited until Ji Won reached the end of the woods, where the cliff scene will be filmed. In the scene, Ji Won’s foot will slip causing her to fall. Fortunately, she was able to hold onto a branch of tree. The scene was filmed beautifully and then when the director shouted cut, the staff went to her to assist her. 

 

The director congratulated her since she did a good job. Ji Won looked at her and smiled at her and then whispered “ No matter how good you act, I am still the lead and the people wouldn’t know it was you” and then she smiled shyly at her. “God, I hate her” Shin Hye said. “ I hate stars who make pretences” and then she went to the chair to rest for a while. That is her only scene. She was waiting for her payment for that day and continued to watch the shooting.

 

Shin Hye put her hair in a pony tail and started to wipe her neck and nape since it was sweating. Then much to her surprise, a van came. When the door opened, it was Lee Min Ho. She didn’t know that Ji Won and Min ho will be starring on this drama. She shrugged. But nevertheless, her heart was beating fast upon seeing him. If not for the incident last time, she would have flung herself at his feet. Everyone was greeting Minho and then she was just seating there. When he walked, he stopped in front of her and stared at her. “Are you new here?” Have I seen you before” asked Min Ho and then she said “No, I haven’t seen you before. Are you an artist as well?” she asked, trying to pissed Minho. Minho smiled and said “You don’t know me? I am a top Hallyu star” and then Shin Hye smiled. “Oh Yes, I am sorry Sir, I didn’t recognize you, Jang Geun Suk , right” she answered “Yah, I am not Jang Geun Suk. Are you for real? “ then Shin Hye said “ Should I have to know you Sir?” and then she stand up and excused herself. “That serves you right “ and then she smiled to herself “

 

Minho in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter