He Said , She Said

My Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho was still inside the van, asking his driver to look around before going inside Shin Hye’s house. When everything is cleared, he went down and immediately knocked on her door. Shin Hye check the peephole and she opened it as soon as she saw Minho. “It’s late already Oppa, I thought you’ll never come” said Shin Hye. It was almost 9pm on her watch. “I just need to finalize everything since Pres Jang will be out of the country, so before leaving, we have to discussed schedules and new projects” and then Minho held her on her waist, so that she is facing him. “I missed you” and then he kissed her passionately making Shin Hye clamped her hands at the back of his neck.

 

When they broke off from their kiss, Minho said “ I want to go home like this everyday, my wife waiting patiently for me, then welcoming me with a kiss” and then Shin Hye said “Well, I want also my husband to be like that. However, this scenario is unlikely to happen everyday” and then Shin Hye led him to the kitchen. “I know you’re hungry so I asked the maid to prepare something for you. Nothing fancy” said Shin Hye. There’s grilled pork, steamed fish and veggies and kimchi and also soup. Minho was eating heartily , while Shin Hye was watching him. “Did you know that even when you eat, you’re still handsome?” she asked. Then he said “Well, there isn’t a time when I am not handsome. I was born like this” and then Shin Hye laughed. “Daebak! So conceited “ and then she laughed.

 

“How many girlfriends did you had before me?” Shin Hye asked out of nowhere. Minho almost choked with this sudden question. “Is this an ambush interview?” he asked. But Shin Hye was serious. “Just answer my question. I want to know “ and then Minho said “ It’s all in the past now. Why do you have to bring it up. Let’s not talk about it” . But she’s too persistent. “Not talking about it means, you haven’t moved on. If there’s really nothing to hide, then let me know” and she gave him a sweet and cute smile.

 

Shin Hye took her iphone and started to check the girls who were linked to her boyfriend. “I’ll make it easy, I’ll tell the girls name , then you tell me about her. Ok?” He just shrugged his shoulders. He know he cannot win over his girlfriend.

 

“They say you dated a college student before for 6 months. Is it true? What happened. Why did you broke up?” Shin Hye asked.

 

“You really want me to answer that?” then Shin Hye nodded. “Ok, you asked for it. Yes, I dated a college student. That was before BOF. However, due to conflicts in schedule, we didn’t last much long. It’s unfair to her. My career was starting to peak and I cannot be the boyfriend that she wants and she needs. In the end, we agreed to put an end to our relationship. Did I answered your question correctly?” he asked.

 

“Yes, I am quite satisfied with your answer. How about Hye Sun eunnie?"  She asked.

 

Minho laughed. “Do you know that you sound like a police investigator? I feel your probing me like a criminal. “ Shin Hye smiled. “ I don’t know much about your past. So I want to hear it from the horse’s mouth” and then she demanded “So what about Hye Sun eunnie?”

 

“We dated, but it didn’t last long. It was a mutual decision. Our priorities was all about our careers. It ended before it begun” said Minho. “So far, how’s my answers?” he asked.

 

“So far, so good. I am convinced by your answers” and then She asked about Kim Ji Won.

 

“From the start, it was only for publicity. We’re just using each other to gain popularity. I am not proud but both our agencies agreed that it’s the best for both of us. During shooting, or as long as there are camera’s , were really sweet and caring with each other but off screen, backstage, it’s as if we don’t know each other. I’m glad that right now, we became friends at least. Or more so an acquaintances. But given a chance, we will also end up like my first 2 relationship. So basically, that’s it. I don’t have time to date before”  

 

He stopped eating and went to Shin Hye’s side. He cupped her face and said “ But now, everything has changed. When I met you everything changed. If possible, I want to give you all my time. It’s still impossible but I can always think of 1000 reasons to do impossible things and make them possible. I don’t know, maybe it’s because what I’m feeling right now is different from what I felt before. What I am capable of doing right now, what I am feeling right now, everything is new to me. That’s how special you. That’s how special our relationship is” and then Shin Hye smiled, her eyes turning red. “Oh, my girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter