No Turning Back

My Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Chingus, I appreciate all your feedback though I cannot update on a single click :) Hope you understand. Thanks for your time in reading my fanfiction. 

===================================================================================================

 

Hee Chul could only stare at them. They haven’t noticed him yet. The thing that he fears the most is happening right in front of his eyes. Why are they this closed? Why is he kissing her and she seemed she didn’t mind. Its’ only her 4th day in Greece and this has happened already. Lee Min ho is a fast worker. He stood up and approached them. Both Min Ho and Shin Hye were shocked to see him. But they didn’t pulled apart.  Hee Chul’s expression was too dangerous. This is the first time Shin Hye see him like this.

 

“Oppa, you’re here. What happened” she asked “ I had a hunch that you’re together but I was not prepared for this. I was anticipating at least that you’re not together but seeing you like this, are you out of your mind Shin Hye? Did you already forget how he let you down? Don’t you think he wont do the same thing to you, just like what he did 3 years ago?” and then he to Minho “ So now that you don’t have a career, using Shin Hye will be the best way to gain popularity?” and before Min ho could answer, Shin Hye slapped him “ Oppa, you don’t have the right to say these things to us. I know you helped me a lot, but that doesn’t give you any right to insult Min Ho. He didn’t do anything to you and when I accepted him, I’ve weighed all possibilities and I don’t care anymore. I will always be indebted to you but you cannot dictate what I should be doing” and then Shin Hye pulled Minho and head towards their room. Both of them went inside Shin Hye’s room first. Minho was quiet. And then he took his phone and dialled Hee Chul’s number and said “Let’s talk” and then he turned to Shin Hye, “ Just lock the door. Don’t let him in. I don’t trust him. I will come back later. We will just talk” and then before he leave the room, Shin Hye hugged him and said “ Just talk , Oppa, don’t do anything stupid” and then he smiled “ First time for me to hear that again “ and then he kissed her cheeks and left.

 

Hee Chul were in the restaurant’s patio when Min ho arrived “ What do you want?” asked Minho “I want you to leave Shin Hye alone” and then Min Ho said “I cannot do that. I left her alone before and now, I will not do that anymore, even to the extent of losing my career” Said Minho. “You’re willing to go to that extent?” Hee Chul asked “Yes, I am. I’ve been a fool before, letting others manipulate my life. When we disbanded, it was my Mom who pushed me to do it and  with Shin Hye, my agency. This time, I am sticking to my decision. I will fight for her.  I will fight for her even it means fighting you , head on”.

 

“You will not win Min Ho. Aside from acting, you don’t know anything. You don’t have enough money. I know how your mother splurge your money. Without someone to back you up, you’re nothing. Just leave Shin Hye and I’ll make sure to give you big sum of money that you wont need even to work anymore” and then Min Ho laughed at him “ You’re so pathetic Hee Chul. You will not get what you want. I don’t care if I end up on street. I gave almost everything to my parents. Its time that I follow what I want and that is Shin Hye” .

 

“Go back to Seoul. You’re not fit to be here. The more you stay, the more you’ll feel that Shin Hye will always be part of me. You had 3 yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter