What happened in Thailand

My Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the airport incident, Shin Hye made up her mind to keep Min Ho at arms length. She knew all along that she was just delusional. How can someone like him shows some interest to someone like her. After they checked in, she just stayed in bed. They will start the filming tomorrow. There was a knock on her door and it was her manager. “Shin Hye, it’s time for dinner. Everyone is waiting for you” said Manager Jun. “Oppa, can you make some excuse, tell them I didn’t feel well. Please Oppa” she pleaded and her manager said “Are you ok? It seems you’re upset over something” and she said “No, but I’m just tired. I also had sandwich this afternoon so I am not really hungry” and then he went to the restaurant to join others.

 

When Manager Jun joined the group, they asked for Shin Hye and he explained. Minho was not convinced so he stood up and when to her room. Shin Hye heard someone knocking and when she opened it, much to her surprise , it was Lee Min Ho “Sunbae, what brings you here. Do you want anything?” she asked. “I thought I told you to start calling me Oppa” he said ,looking annoyed. “I prefer to call you Sunbae. Do you want something? I don’t feel well “ and then both of them were silent. Minho was just staring at her. She heard him sighed.

 

“I am sorry “ he said. “Sorry? For what. I don’t understand what your’re saying” said Shin Hye and then Minho started to enter her room. “I don’t recall asking you to come in “ she said. And MinHo took a seat. “I know you’re upset about the airport incident but I can’t do anything about it. It has always been like this “ he said in a  sad  tone. “Sunbae, let’s get one thing straight. I know you’re nice to me because you need to. It’s part of your image but you don’t have to take it to the heart. I am just happy to be sharing the same spot light with a famous actor like you. Don’t give me too much attention. I don’t deserve it. Let’s just be professional about this. I am not upset with the incident at the airport. And if you don’t mind, I am rather not feeling well and I want to rest” and then she headed towards the door and opened it for him, waiting for him to leave.

 

Minho sighed and stand up. Upon reaching the door, he stopped, staring at her. “I am being nice to you not just to portray an image. I am like this because I am beginning to like you. But I guess your right. We have to keep everything at a professional level” and then he slowly leaned towards her, his face near her own, causing her to move backwards, until she was trapped already “ I know how to separate my professional life and my personal life. But right now, I have to do this or else I’ll go crazy” and then He pulled her closer to him and embraced her. “ No matter how much you deny it, I know that you’re affected with what happened and I am sorry for that” and at that instant Shin Hye started to cry. Minho stared to her back. He could hear her sobbing. Shin Hye couldn’t deny that what hurts the most is not just the incident that happened in the airport but the realization that their distance is quite too far. She break from their embrace and looked at Minho “I am sorry, but I am ok now. Please leave” and he just took her hand and squeezed it and he left.

 

The following day, She gathered so much strength and confidence to face him and to go on with the shoot. The CF will focus on the products of Etude intended for Summer. All their water proof make up and mascara.  She woke up early since her makeup needs to be done and so is her hair. Again, her look was transformed. This is the best thing about her. The make up artist can do anything to her and she still manage to look great. “You’re one of the few actress who looks good in everything you put on her. Just like a doll” said her makeup artist and then she said “Eunie, thanks for the compliment” and then she heard some staff saying that Minho arrived already. She was just too nervous to face him. She just focus her attention on her make up. He saw her, but he decided to give her some space. For their own good.

 

The camera started to roll. They will be having a separate CF shooting first since they were endorsing different summer products for etude. That one is very easy for Shin Hye. As long as they are not together , she’s fine with it.

 

Minho, on the other hand had his own shoot. But on his mind, he’s more excited on the next scene which is together with Shin Hye. However, it will be shoot the following day.

 

Everyone had fun on the first day.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter