Journey to Jeju

My Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye left for Jeju the following day. She met Geun Suk in the location. Since it was still raining, they weren’t able to explore yet. So instead, the shooting was done inside a villa featuring the festive delicasies of Jeju.

 

While waiting, Geun Suk and Shin Hye shot their selca and JGS uploaded it on his twitter account. It was captioned “Lets go together ..throwing away everything … to Jeju Island” From the picture it's Shin Hye who took the shot. 

 

As soon as JGS uploaded it, many people started to comment on their uploaded photo. A JGS-PSH supported commented that :

 

Comment : Park Shin Hye and Jang Geun Suk were really meant to be

Comment : Hope they will do a movie or drama together. They have lots of chemistry

Comment : I preferred Jang Geun Suk over Lee Min Ho. Hope they will marry

Comment : Jang Geun Suk is hot. Totally match with Shin Hye

Comment : Hope they will be a real couple. They were a lovely pair.

And there were hundred comments more …

 

All these were being browsed by Lee Min ho. He was so pissed. First with his girlfriend for allowing Geun Suk to post a picture of them. And then with Geun Suk, for flirting with his girlfriend and 3rd to their supporters for their comments like this.

His manager was talking to him but Lee Min Ho was not listening.

He decided to sign up on that site. And soon as it was successful, he started to post a comment 

 

Comment ( from Lee Min Ho , who disguised him self as a fan ) : Lee Min Ho is so cool. Lee Min ho is more handsome over Jang Geun Suk. Lee Min ho and Park Shin Hye were meant to be. I love these couple. I love Lee Min Ho. No other man is match for Park Shin Hye except Lee Min Ho. How I wish they will be married soon.

Response to his comment : You don’t belong here. This is Jang Geun Suk and Park Shin Hye thread.

He replied to that comment : I don’t care whose thread is this. I will say what I want.

Shin Hye was also browsing over same site and one particular comment caught her attention. She immediate called Minho “Yah, Oppa. Is that you? “ she said.

“Me what? I saw your picture. Do you want to die?” he asked.

“That was you. Am I right? the one who commented all those stuff about Lee Min Ho. I am sure. It was you” said Shin Hye and she cant contain her laugh.

“You’re laughing at me? You dare to laugh at me while I am so pissed with you and Jang Geun Suk?” he said.

“Oppa, we’ve discussed this already. I am just laughing at you right now because you are so cute but next time, I will be mad already” said Shin Hye

“Just stay away from him, ok?” he said

“Oppa, he’s my partner and were acting like a couple in this CF. How can I stay away from him” she said.

“Aiissh…  Let me remind you that your boyfriend always bear a grudge” he said

Shin Hye was really laughing “ Yah, Oppa. I have to go. Don’t stress yourself over petty things. I love you Oppa. See yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter