Acceptance

My Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the night of LDF Family concert. EXO were the front acts. Immediately after them, Shin Hye appeared on the stage with her backup dancers. The crowd went wild as she showed her moves. Minho was watching from his dressing room. He was nervous the whole time and even his manager can’t help but notice it. “Minho, are you ok?” his manager asked. “I’m ok Hyung. Maybe because of the concert thing” said Minho.

After her dance number, Shin Hye left the stage and went back stage to the dressing room. She shares same dressing room with Minho. There was another act prior Minho. 

When she went inside the dressing room, Minho didn’t notice her since he was thinking too deeply. “Oppa, are you ok?” she asked. Minho looked at him and said “I’ve been asked twice already and I am ok” he said. “Ok, you just seemed to be different. Are you nervous for your number” she asked and went to his said. “This will calm you nerves” said Shin Hye and clamped her hands around his neck and kissed him. He kissed her back and both of them seemed lost with passion when someone knocked on the door. “Minho, get ready. 10 mins and your on” said the stage coordinator. 

“I don’t  know if it helped because I don’t want to go on stage right now and continue with this” he said and planted one last kiss on her lips.

Shin Hye smiled as she helped him fix his hair and straighten his tie. She looked up at him and said “ My Oppa is really handsome. I don’t know if I can handle competing with your fans and all the girls all over the world” said  Shin Hye. He laughed and said “ No need to compete with them because you will always be on the top list. I have to go” said Minho. “Good luck, give them your killer moves “said Shin Hye laughing and Minho said “I’ll get my revenge later. Making fun of my dance moves” and left the room. 

When Minho was introduced, the crowd went wild. Shin Hye was teary eyed because he was back on top. He deserves it. He sang his first song, Love Motion. Shin Hye was laughing while watching him from the monitor. Crowd was also laughing with his dance moves. But he was too cute while dancing. At the middle of the song, he went down the stage to take two fan that will dance with him. Shin Hye laughed  since he was teaching his fans on how to do the dance moves. After that song, he sang Without you. He was more comfortable in singing ballads. And his last song was My Everything. On that song, Minho prior singing, He said his piece. “Few years ago, I met a girl. Actually almost 5 years ago. I was a bit rude to her, being the star that I am. It was fate that brought us together but when we parted ways, I was devastated. I know I wasn’t fair with her. When I entered into her world, I ruined it. Not being able to protect her was the biggest mistake I made. But finding her again, after all those years, It was fate and God who brought us back together. She is the brightest star for me… My sun and my moon rolled into one. My days are dark without her and my nights are blue when I don’t see her. In front of all my fans, gathered here tonight, I would like to present to you, the future Mrs. Lee Min ho”  And then Minho called the camera man to follow him backstage. He went to the dressing room to fetch Shin Hye. Shin Hye was crying while watching him from the monitor. 

Minho took her hand  and entwined with his. And kissed it. He led her to the stage. The crowd stood up and their applause was non stop. Shin Hye’s tears continue to fall from her eyes. “My dear Minoz, please accept and love her, for I am living because of this woman. I am laughing because of her and I will never be the same Lee Min Ho again without her” said Minho. 

Minho embraced her and kissed her on her forehead. She was very happy with his surprise. And when his fans shouted Park Shin Hye, tears continue to fall. 

“This will be my last song and I am singing this one for you, my lovely Park Shin Hye… “ 

Shin Hye was singing with him and their fans went wild. They didn’t expect this kind of revelation from them. 

After the concert, there was a press conference held. 

One reporter asked Lee Min Ho, “ Do we expect wedding in the near future?” he asked. Minho laughed. “I’m not sure. She might say no” and then all the press people laughed. “But honestly, wedding will come in two years time. Both of us has our own commitments yet” said Minho and Shin Hye added “ Both of us has to earn more money. But kidding aside, we want to finish all our commitments before settling down. Initially, we want it after 5 years. Now, it’s two years” 

Another reporter asked “ What if your careers be affected after tonight’s event, what would you feel and what would you do?” 

Minho took Shin Hye’s hand and said “This girl took so many risk for me and it’s high time, I also do the same for her” and Shin Hye said “ Our fans are matured enough that both of us has our own personal lives. Even our agencies. We know it’s possible but like what Oppa said, our love is worth taking risk. He is worth taking risk”. 

Another reporter asked “ There was a scandal that Minho leaves Shin Hye’s house late at night and vice versa. Any com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter