Stalker

My Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment the plane landed, Shin Hye immediately get off. Minho was looking for her but he didn’t saw her. 

 

Shin hye called a taxi and instructed the driver to bring her to Ava Hotel and Suites. She hoped that Minho will book to other hotel. Keeping her fingers crossed, she wants everything to be just fine, just as she planned it. No Complications, what soever.  

 

Minho was still looking for Shin Hye. But he failed miserably. He took a cab and asked the driver to bring him to Ava Hotel and Suites. He hope that they will see each other again. Keeping his fingers crossed, he hopes that even as friends, they’ll be able to work out their differences. 

 

Shin Hye was overwhelmed with the Beauty of her suite. It’s just overlooking the Zeus Temple and Acropolis. She also have her own patio to enjoy the view. She can stay in Greece forever. She slept for a while. She haven’t been sleeping properly the past few days. Because of the drama. She wants to enjoy this vacation so much. When she woke up, it’s already late. She looked at the patio. The sun set already. She took a bath. Since weather was kind of hot, she just wear light clothes. She took her book, her wallet and iphone. 

 

She ordered her food already when all of a sudden the waiter approach her and said “ Ms, sorry to disturb you, but someone asked me to give this to you “ and then he left. It’s a single long stemmed rose and she looked around and found no familiar face in the restaurant. She thought it might be from a fan. She placed it in the table and patiently waited for her order. On far end of the restaurant, Min ho was just watching her. He knows when his company is not needed. He will just be contented in watching her from a far. 

 

Though alone, she enjoyed her dinner. She was surprised when her phone rang and it was Hee Chul and she smiled. “Yah, oppa. You’re such a cheat. Why did you call me. I thought no calls whatsoever. And then you’re calling me” and then Hee Chul “ It’s your day 1 and I miss you already” and then Shin Hye laughed “Yah, don’t miss me too much. I planned to meet a cool guy here in Greece and maybe run away with him and You’ll end up being miserable. I told you to find other girl. Someone who can make your heart flutter” and then Hee Chul said, “ I will wait until your heart flutters even by just hearing my name” and then Shin Hye laughed “ Should we bet on that , Oppa. Bet that , that day will not come” and she laughed even more. “ Oppa, seriously, Thank you. I will not be where I am right now if not for you. If I could only teach my heart, Oppa”. Then Hee Chul “Ok, I am being miserable right now hearing these words from you. But remember, you still owe me. I haven’t told you the condition yet when I said I’ll make you a star. I am sure, one of these days, it’s going to be payback time. Good bye Shin Hye” and then he ended their conversation. 

 

Shin Hye went back to her room and sat on the patio. She was wondering what Lee Min Ho is doing right now. They are in a same place right now, breathing the same air in Greece but they were far apart. So near and yet so far. 

 

Shin Hye opened her iphone and scroll over some songs in her playlist. She chose “So Close “ and played it

You're in my arms, and all the world is calm.

The  music  playing on for only two.

So close, together.

And when I'm with you

So close, to feeling alive.

 

A life goes by,

Romantic dreams must die.

So I bid my goodbye

And never knew.

 

So close, was waiting,

Waiting here with you.

And now, forever, I know

All that I wanted

to hold you so clos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter