Crazy Love

My Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LMH : I’m coming

PSH : I’m waiting.

LMH : Make sure everything’s ready when I arrived

PSH : I am ready

LMH : Is that an invitation?

PSH : You can take it whatever you want

LMH : Yah, what happened to my shy Shin Hye?

PSH : Well, you taught her different things that’s why she’s like that

Then someone knocked at the door. She was smiling to see Minho in the CCTV monitor holding a bouquet of flowers. He was smiling like a fool. Making funny faces . Before someone sees how stupid looking her boyfriend is, she pulled him inside.

 

“Why knocked, when this is your pad” she said

 

“I want you to look at me at the monitor. To See how lucky you are to have a gorgeous boyfriend” said Minho. “Yah, I am lucky alright. But your even more lucky to have me?”she said.

 

Then Minho looked at her, wearing his shirt. “Yah, that’s my shirt. Why are you wearing that?” he asked. “I don’t want my personal things to be used without my permission. Come on remove them.” said Minho.

 

Shin Hye was laughing, “Yah Oppa, are you serious? “ then she was running around the house, Minho trying to catch her. The moment he did, she asked “Do you want me to remove this shirt?” she asked, barely catching up her breath and so is he. “Later, I will be the one to take that off” and then he pulled her and kissed her.

 

“I am so eager to get home since my wife is here” he said. “Who is your wife?” asked Shin Hye. “Do you want me to remove that shirt? Right here and now?” he asked

 

“Come on let’s eat. I prepared something simple” said Shin Hye. “Yah, why change the topic. Where not done yet… “ and before he continue to what he was about to say, she put kimbap inside his mouth. It was mouthful , making him unable to talk. She also ordered cake and have it delivered in his pad.

 

Their dinner was really funny. Minho with his funny antics ,making Shin Hye cry already. He was imitating some of his co-actors before. Then at the course of their dinner, Shin Hye said, “So far, this is the best dinner we had. We ate everything, we laughed out loud, we talked about anything and everything. I really had so much fun” said Shin Hye.

 

“Because were inside the house. No need to check if there’s paparazzi who’s  going to take our pictures, or if someone will have autographs and pictures taken. No press to write stuff about us.  Just the two of us. Just like normal people. Just like normal couple do” said Minho.

 

“Come on, lets clean this up, Oppa” then Shin Hye tied her hair a bun, revealing her nape. She  heard him sigh and  said “Don’t ever do that in front of other men, ok ?” then She laughed “Oppa, you’re so funny at times. Why is it that everything I do, I should only do in front of you? and I am not even aware what are the things I should and should not do?” she said.

 

“Later, I will make a list so that you’ll know” said Minho.

 

“Whatever” then she started to do the dishes. Unaware that Minho was still there staring at her back. Then he approach her, he was so near behind her.

 

“For Starter, you’re not allowed to wear other men’s clothing specially oversized like this. It would be a mortal sin for you. Don't you have any idea how provocative you look?” said Minho and then he pulled her closer to him.

 

“Oh, if that’s the case… “ Shin Hye turned around and put foams on his face from the liquid soap she’s using. She was really laughing at him. 

 

“Ok, you started it, you’ll regret doing that to me” said Minho. Shin Hye run around the table, Minho was holding a handful of foam. He caught her, and put everything on her face. Shin hye was able to grab the soda with still half full. She shook the bottle, opened it and the contents splashed all over Minho. He was furious, looking for something. She was still holding the bottle and still has plans to pour it out on him. He went to the table and scooped a handful of icing from the cake she just brought. “See my revenge” he said, while laughing real hard. Then, Shin Hye run on the opposite side of the kitchen but Minho moved swiftly and He was able to caught her and cornered her. He put all the icing on her face, covering her cheeks, partly her nose and lips and portions of her hair. “Yah, Oppa, look at me. I’m a mess. Look at what you’ve done. It’s too sticky” she said, while catching her breath. “You started it” said Minho, then she said “And to think this cake was for our 1 month of being together as a couple. We haven’t started to eat this yet and you’ve messed it up” said Shin Hye, pouting again then she leaned on the table to get tissue to wipe her face when he stopped her “ Yah, stop it. Stop sulking. I thought of something” then he pulled her closer and then much to her surprise, he the icing on her face in a sensual manner “ Yah, Oppa “ her voice now, soft, different from the nagging voice she had earlier. “It really taste good” said Minho. She struggled but Minho kept her hands at her back. It’s no use, she can’t beat his strength. Then he started to do the same on her other cheeks. She was almost breathless already, because of what he’s been doing to her. “ I am now confused whether it’s the cake or because of you. Both taste good” he said.

 

“Oppa, stop now” she begged but Minho didn’t heed. “I haven’t finished yet. There still some here” pointing parts of her nose “ and saved the best for last, here” as he claimed her lips. “This is the most delicious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter