Shippers Paradise

My Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho led Shin Hye to her room and helped her get into bed. He sat beside her and held her hand. “What do you want? Are you hungry?” he asked. “I’m just fine. Don’t you have schedule tomorrow? You should be going home already. You must be tired and I don’t want you ending up sick like me” she said.”I’m free tomorrow but our shooting will resume day after tomorrow. What about you?” he asked.”Promise you will not get mad?” she said. He nodded “I will be flying to Japan. I have scheduled fan meeting there and it can’t be cancelled” 

 

Minho was silent then he said “Do you want to get sick again? You just came out of the hospital. Didn’t you hear what the doctors said?” Shin Hye said “What do you want me to do? You want me to have issues with my contract? Just because I got sick, it doesn’t mean that every thing else must be cancelled. You should know that”

 

“I know, and I hate it” then he pulled her hands and embraced her, “ I hate it because I know we cant do anything about it. I cannot be with you, I have schedule but I want you to take care of yourself. Please don’t get sick”. She nodded and continue to embrace her.

 

Minho’s phone was ringing. He was surprised. It was Hee Chul. “Can we meet? Where are you?” said Hee Chul. “I’m here in Shin Hye’s house. Lets just meet here” said Minho. 

 

Few Hours later, Hee Chul arrived. Shin Hye asked her aunt to led them to their library. Hee Chul was silent. “Hyung, what is this all about?” asked Minho. “I want to put a closure to everything. Shin Hye and I talked and I concede. I can do anything and everything for her, except make her happy and only you can do that. Then about us, it’s more than 10 years and I haven’t forgiven you for leaving our group. Thinking of it today, if I were in your shoes, I would do the same. The group is nothing compared to Super Junior , or EXO. Were just like bunch of idiots. I guess you just have the guts to do what I want to do. I didn’t have the courage. I blame everything to you” said Hee Chul. 

 

“Hyung, I was selfish too but I have my reasons. But thank you for bringing that up and ending our differences. It’s about time Hyung” and then Minho extended his hands and Hee Chul took it. And even give him a hug. “Hyung, this is making me uncomfortable” and then Hee Chul laughed. “ I ought to tell you, I’m leaving for a while. Do some soul searching. But I’ll be back” then he added “ Take care of Shin Hye. She really loves you and If you hurt her again just like before, I’ll take her away from you” and Minho laughed, “ It wont happen Hyung, trust me”. 

 

Hee Chul  left with smile on his face. It’s feels good. No more excess baggage on this shoulders. Minho went to Shin Hye’s room. She was looking again on the forums on her fan sites. She was laughing with all the gifs and photo shopped pictures of her, and Minho. Her face was turning red because some of the post were too embarrassing for her to read. Minho saw her and smiled “Yah, what are you looking at, making you blush like that” and then she hid her iphone, but Minho grabbed it and started to browse. He was laughing hard with all the fans’ description about him. “Yah, our supporters have ert minds” and then he laughed again. “I should sign up for this so I'll know what they were up to and I can disguise as a shipper too “ said Minho. 

 

“Yah, give me my phone back. Don’t ever look at this again. You’ll only get wild ideas” said Shin Hye. When he shows no sign of returning her phone, she stood up and tried to get it from him but he raised his hand on top of his head, making it impossible for her to reach out. She pouted and gave up and pretended to be mad at him. He was smiling “Yah, I’m just teasing you” and she’s not looking at him. “Yah, Park Shin Hye, stop acting like that” and again she just sulk in the bed, arms folded across her chest. She was really serious,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter