FanGirl

My Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye was cutting magazine clips of her favourite  Boy Group   Xquisite. However, she was only cutting the pictures of Lee Min ho. He was the leader. Some people were bashing him because he’s not really a good singer but his looks are to die for. He did several drama’s also. She is the biggest fan of Min Ho. After cutting all his clips from the Magazine, she carefully pinned them on her scrap book. Lee Min ho  is only 15 and many people are also anticipating his potential.

 

In Shin Hye’s school, some of her friends were making fun of her being a die hard fan of an Xquisite. But she just shrugged her shoulders. She believed that one day, He’ll be a big star and she will anticipate for that to come.

 

So many years have passed, Idol groups come and go and Minho’s Idol group disbanded. Part of the reason why it disbanded was Minho prioritized acting over singing and he left his group. It wasn’t entirely his decision but he has no choice. His mom wants him to succeed as an actor for her personal gains as well. Soon enough, all his hard work paid off. But before they disbanded, one  of  Xquisites member, Kim Heechul talked to Minho “ Why do you need to leave Xquisite? We started as a group. What will happen to us if you leave?” said Hee Chul. “I am sorry Hyung, but I have to follow my mom and also, I have to think of my career. I don’t want to be in boy group all my life. I want to grow and expand my horizon” and then Hee Chul said “So are you saying we don’t have a dream?” and Minho answered “No, I didn’t say that but what I’m saying is that I want to achieve more from this business and if I stay with Xquisite, you will hinder me to achieve what I want” and then Hee Chul said , disappointed with Min Ho’s decision “ Ok, Let’s just disband. If that’s your decision I respect it but I wont take this sitting down. We treated you as our brother and all this time, you’re thinking only of yourself” and he slammed the door behind him.

 

Since then, they haven’t talked to each other. Lee Min ho’s career started to soar. While HeeChul went to the states to study. Given his rich family background and his dad being a film producer, he focused on his study for one day, he will assume his dad’s post.

 

Shin Hye on the other hand was able to finish her study. She and her mom worked hard so that she can finish college. However, 2 years after her graduation, her mom died. She is now living with her aunt whom she love dearly. Her aunt works as a make up artist in a film production.

 

One time, she visited her aunt and brought food for her. She doesn’t have full time work except for small plays which is being stage locally and sometimes work as doubles or bit players in soap or movie. There was an on going shoot for a CF and she found out that  Minho was the star. She wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter