This Love is for Keeps

My Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After series of discussions, they finally agreed that wedding will be celebrated in Rainbow Chapel in Jeju. They only have less than 100 guest mostly family, close relatives and friends both from the industry and their personal friends.

 

It was the eve of the wedding and eve of Lee Min Ho’s birthday. They’ve already checked in in Hyatt Regency Jeju hotel. Minho was in his room. He was reminiscing how almost 3 years ago, Shin Hye surprised him during his birthday. Confessing to his fans how much she love him thru a video message. He wondered where she is now. Even his family was nowhere to be found.

 

He dialled Shin Hye’s phone but it was turned off. Even his mom. Then his door bell rang. Looking at the monitor, it was hotel staff. “Mr. Lee, I came to tell you that I was instructed to fetch you” he said. Minho laughed and said “Who instructed you?” he asked. “ I am not allowed to tell you Sir but as far as I know she’s pretty” said the staff. Minho knew that it must be Shin Hye but when he arrived at the dining hall, much to his surprise, it was his mom. “Omma, what is this all about?” he asked.

 

“We haven’t had time to have dinner like this and tomorrow, you will no longer be the same man. You’ll be a married man. I thank Shin Hye for coming into your life but I am sad because my son will have a new woman in his life” said his mom. “Omma, you will always be in my heart” and then he kissed her cheeks. “ I love you Omma and I promise to give you many grandson and grand daughters” and then Shin Hye came, she was carrying a cake with candle. “Happy Birthday, Oppa” said Shin Hye and asked him to blow the candles. He closed his eyes and made a wish before blowing the candles.

 

“Shin Hye, please take care of my son. He has his moods and he always wants to be in control but I know he just loves you too much. I never seen him like this. Only now, with you” said Minho’s mom. “Omoni, I truly love your son and don’t worry, I’ll take care of him. Omoni, can I make a request?” she asked. “Yes, what is it my dear?” asked his mom. “Can you treat me like your own daughter?” she asked. “ I always did, Shin Hye. “ and then she embraced his mom.

 

Minho was too happy. The two most important women in his life is with him on his birthday and this is more than enough. Other friends came as well and celebrated his birthday with him. Shin Hye excused herself since she needs to have her beauty rest for the big day tomorrow. “Oppa, I need to go back to my room. Don’t stay up too late” said Shin Hye. “Come on, I will go with you” said Minho.

 

When they reached the penthouse where Shin Hye was staying, Minho stopped at her doorstep and said “I wont be coming inside. I want to restrain myself. Just rest and be the most beautiful bride tomorrow”. Shin Hye laughed, “ I will be the most beautiful bride because I’m going to marry the most handsome man” and she tip toed and kiss him on his lips. Minho embraced her and said “ I don’t think I can sleep. My heart is beating frantic right now” and then he claimed her lips one last time “ I have to go. I will see you tomorrow. I love you Shin Hye” and closed the door behind him.

 

Shin Hye went to bed with smile on her face. Her aunt was staying on a different room together with her stylist and some of the Salt Staff.

 

It was already 9am when she woke up because her phone was ringing. She smiled upon seeing the caller ID. “Are you ready later?” Minho asked “Can’t wait” said Shin Hye. “ Did you sleep well? “ he asked. “Yes, I plan to be the most beautiful bride right? How about you, Oppa? Did you slept well? “ she asked. “Yes. After I went to your room, I didn’t go back to the function room. I went straight to bed” he said. “I am excited for later. Why is the clock moving so slow today?” Then she heard her door bell ring. “Oppa, wait a minute. I’ll open the door. Oppa, are you still there?” and when she opened it, Minho was standing at her doorstep. He was carrying a tray containing a special breakfast for her. “ This is a special breakfast for a special person “ and she let him in. “We shouldn’t be seeing each other right? It’s the day of our wedding” she said. “Well, what can I do. I just want to be with you” said Minho. “Come on, let’s share this breakfast before your stylist arrive”.

 

After a few hours, Shin Hye started to get ready for the big event. She was really nervous. Her stylist did her make up. Minho wanted it to be light only. She is too pretty enough to be covered with makeup. Her hair was neatly arranged accented  with a tiffany  ornament. She wore her gown, which fitted accordingly, emphasizing her feminine curves. At last, they put the veil, covering her face. “You are so pretty Ms. Park “ said her stylist.

 

Then her aunt came and said “My dear, you really look like my sister. And I know she’s happy to see you settling down with the man you really love. And I am so happy for you” said her aunt and hug her. “I love you Imo” she replied.

 

The Chapel’s glass wall and the bird’s eye view of the ocean made the venue much more romantic. The chapel was filled with guest personally handpicked by the couple. Minho was inside the chapel already. He was so frantic. Hee Chul was his best man. He kept on looking at his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter