My Special Girl

My Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They agreed to use one van going to airport. It was the shuttle provided by Etude. Shin Hye was the first one to be fetched. Her manager sat beside the driver and Shin Hye seated behind the driver. She reclined the backseat and she decided to still catch up some sleep since they will be travelling almost 2 hours going to airport. Next stop is to fetch Lee Min Ho at StarHaus office. When the driver opened the van for Min ho, he saw Shin Hye soundly sleeping.  He sat next to her while his manager seated at the back. 

 

He can smell her scent as he managed to further move towards her. Then during her sleep, her head slid causing it to lean on his shoulders. He didn’t mind. They just stayed that way. When her manager saw it, he was about to wake up Shin Hye but Minho silenced him “Shhh… let her sleep. This is ok “ and then he smiled. 

 

Minho slightly leaned his head on hers. He felt comfortable  with her. Why is it that everything about her, being with her, is so natural.  Shin Hye stirred in her sleep and when she noticed that she was leaning on Minho’s shoulder, she straightened herself and immediately look at Minho who pretended to be sleeping. She tapped her manager’s shoulder “Jun Oppa, how long was I sleeping and was I leaning to Sunbae?” then it was Minho who answered “Enough to make my shoulders go numb” and then Shin Hye blushed with embarrassment. “I am sorry Sunbae, I didn’t mean. I barely slept since I came from recording” and then she move towards the window “ Hope that we arrive as soon as possible at the airport. This is awkward” and then all of a sudden Shin Hye’s phone rang. It was Hee Chul and she answered it. 

 

“Oppa, good morning. Yah, on the way to the airport. Everything is ok ,Oppa. Don’t worry. He’s sitting right beside me” and then there was long silence, then she start to talk again “Oppa, don’t be like this. I’ll call you as soon as I reach Thailand. Good Bye, Oppa” and then Shin Hye stared at her celphone. Hee Chul was just asking how she was, and if Minho was with him and he said to keep Minho at arms length and don’t be swayed by his charms. And then she looked at Minho, whose expression changed. “It was Hee Chul Oppa “ and then his question surprised her “Why do you call him Oppa and you call me Sunbae? Are you two in a relationship?” and then Shin Hye said “I don’t have to answer that right?” and then she asked her manager “ Oppa, can I check my schedule” and then Minho didn’t talk to her even until they reached the airport. 

 

So many people are waiting for Lee Min Ho at the airport. When they were about to go out of the van, Minho put his sunglasses and used baseball cap. The driver opened the van and people started to rush towards Minho. When he went out of the van, body guards started to gather around Minho. Shin Hye was just behind. People didn’t recognize her and besides she’s not yet that famous. But since the fans where going crazy over Lee Min Ho, Shin Hye can't even see him already. Her heart ached on how far their distance were. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter