Love or Reason

My Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin hye’s fan meeting in Thailand was once again a huge success. Just like other fan meetings she held. Shin Hye was in tears. She thanked all her fans for supporting her all these years. She’s heading back to Seoul. She texted Minho and agreed that they will meet in Shin Hye’s house. They will be finalizing their plan.

 

As soon as she arrived, she told her aunt their plans. She has some apprehensions but she leave everything to Shin Hye. “You’re old enough to decide for your self but all I can do is to support you” said her aunt. And she insist to meet Minho so that he can formally ask for her blessing. 

 

Shin Hye called Minho “ Oppa, do you have time tomorrow? My aunt wants to see you at dinner?. Instead of meeting today. 

 

He checked his schedule “ Ok, Shin hye, I will be there but maybe around 8pm. I wont be able to see you the whole day since were rushing the post production. See you tomorrow. I love you” said Minho. 

 

Shin Hye was alone in her room later that night. She was contemplating regarding their plan to get married secretly. Does she really want this? Marrying in secret? All her life, she wanted to tell the world that she is Lee Min Ho’s wife. What if they just announce their relationship in public, set their engagement and marry . First, what they have is something special. So special that they need to let other knows about their relationship. Second, it will be unfair for their fans. They ought to know the truth. Third, they were of legal age, and should be making decisions on which they should be accountable for. Marrying in secrecy? Thinking about it, why do they need to hide? What are they trying to protect? Who are they protecting? All these thoughts came running through her mind. It’s something She and Minho should discuss prior talking to her aunt. 

 

She texted Minho

PSH : Oppa, change of plans. I will just be going to your pad tomorrow.

It took a while for him to reply and when he did

LMH : Sure, do you want me to just fetch you?

PSH : No need. I will just use my car. It’s been a long while since I drive my baby.

LMH : Be careful. See you tomorrow.

PSH : I’ll just bring foods so we will not cook anymore. See you

Shin Hye could only wish that everything will turn out fine.

 

The following day, Shin Hye was in a contract signing event with Lotte Duty Free. She found out that she will not be paired to Min Ho but with Jang Geun Suk. She was disappointed but she knows in time, they will be paired. Being part of Lotte Family is already a big leap in her career and she's just too excited to work with them. 

 

After contract signing, Shin Hye went out with her team for lunch. All the while, she was not in her usual self. She was thinking about Lee Min ho and his possible reaction. Should she be swayed? Should she allow Minho’s decision to overrule hers. She needs to know what’s running inside his mind. Knowing their love and respect for each other, she knows that they will meet halfway. 

 

The day was dragging. She have reviewed her contract, her schedules and even read some books. Her phone rang and she was surprised to see the caller ID. “Oppa, how are you? Are you in Korea?” she asked. It was Hee Chul. 

 

“Yes, I am back. I was too bored in the States so I decided to come back. My father was happy about it. He was asking me to give you and Minho a project. I am still reconsidering it. I am still not over you, you know” and then he laughed. “Seriously, being away made me realize so many things. Are you free? I can drop by your office so we can talk” said Hee Chul. 

 

Shin Hye looked at her watch. It was still too early. Minho would be home by 8pm. She said yes to Hee Chul. They have been friends for so long. She just realized that she somehow missed him and how he usually takes care of her. 

 

He arrived after 30 mins. He looked good. The vacation did something good for Hee Chul. She was smiling at him when he entered the room. 

 

“Oppa, how are you? I missed you” said Shin Hye. She hugged him and Hee Chul said “Yah, Park Shin Hye, I haven’t moved on yet. Don’t do this to me” and Shin Hye smacked his arms. “Oppa, you’re still a tease” said Shin Hye. 

 

Then sat on the couch and Hee Chul started to share his anecdotes in the US. She was really laughing with all his stories. Then there was a moment of silence, Hee Chul became serious “ I missed you, Shin Hye. I guess nothings changed except that I have accepted defeat. I know this will pass. When? I don’t know. But I am dating right now. I met her in the US. She’s also Korean but I am not closing my doors. Who knows. But I will always be loving you from A far. You will always be My Shining Star” said Hee Chul. 

 

Shin Hye was looking at him and tears start to form “ Oppa, I am sorry that I am not the girl meant for you. I tried but It really didn’t work. I will always be indebted to you, Oppa and I sincerely wish you will soon find someone” then she extended her arms and held his hands. “Than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter