Confessions

My Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back in Seoul, Hee Chul was in a bar. Having a couple of drinks. He just came from a meeting and it seems pairing of Minho and Shin Hye is inevitable. He cant do anything about it since her agency agreed to do the movie with him. Until now, he still harbor ill feelings toward Lee Minho. He was trying to contact Shin Hye. He knows Shin Hye will not approved this but he cant reach her number.  

 

When he was about to go, he bumped into someone and when he looked at her, it was Ji Won. She smiled at him and said “Oppa, how are you. It’s been a long time” she said. “Ji Won, I am ok. How are you? I haven’t seen you in a   while.  Even your career is quiet” and then he added “Too bad you let me down” and then Ji Won said “ Oppa, it’ been 6 years already. I asked for your forgiveness and until now, you haven’t forgiven me. I was young then and I was rather ambitious. But I hope we can start again” but Hee Chul said, “ We cannot start again. There’s nothing to start with. When you used me, that was it. I was a fool “ said Hee Chul. “By the way, where is Lee Min Ho? I haven’t seen him a while after his enlistment” he asked. “I heard from his manager that he was on a vacation. He didn’t tell me where but according to some speculations, he’s in Athens” and then Ji Won added “ Hope we fix our differences soon Oppa “ and then she left. 

 

On Hee Chul's mind, “Shin Hye is in Athens too. Are they… ?” he immediately called his secretary. “Book me a flight going to Athens. I need to go there the soonest”. 

 

Minho and Shin Hye just sat there, both of them silent. The sun has fully set. Then Minho took her hand, and said “ After today, after Greece, are we two officially together?” he asked. Shin Hye smiled and said “ I want to, I want to try , after all, we didn’t reached to that level before. We didn’t even get to know each other as well. Can we do that first? All we know is the Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye in front of the camera but behind it, do you know anything about me?” she asked. “I know you’re an orphan, you live with your aunt. You finished Theatre Arts in college. You had 4 plays,  you never get the lead part. You had 3 movies which you act as stand In and the rest is history” he said, feeling proud of himself “ and then Shin Hye said “Yah, everything can be found in google. I was talking about something personal. Things that makes me happy, makes me sad, makes me blush, makes me giggle, makes my heart flutter” and then Min ho answered “ There’s only one person on top of my mind who can make you feel all of that and that is me , Lee Min Ho” and then he laughed. She smacked him and said “ Yah, I am serious” and then she added “ That’s makes everything more confusing. You making me feel all of those things. I am afraid to trust you again “ and then he said “ If knowing me better, will make you feel at ease and make you trusting again, then I am willing to wait. Let’s just date. Enjoy each other’s company. We’re not young anymore. Sooner, I’ll be in my 30’s already and your 27”.

 

“ If dispatch will see us today, and will write something in the papers tomorrow, what headline would you want it to be?” she asked “ Finally, Hallyu Queen, Park Shin Hye admitted her true feelings  for Hallyu King, Lee Min ho “ he said, laughing really hard. “ Yah, do you want to die?” and then she laughed with him. “ Or what about this , “ after 3 years, Actress Park Shin Hye got the biggest revelation of her life. Actor Lee Min ho confessed his true feelings for her” said Minho and then she smiled “ I liked that one better “ and then she looked up at the sky “ There are so many starts tonight “ said Shin Hye. And then Min Ho said “ And the brightest one, just fall down from the sky and she’s right here beside me” and then he took hold o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter