Pranks

My Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye was checking all the headlines from various newspapers. “ It’s out in the open – Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye, finally admit their relationship” from a Korean Newspaper. Then another “ It’s now confirmed – Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye – dating already for 4 months “, and another “Park Shin Hye got blessing from Minoz – but some netizens feel it’s part of publicity for his upcoming movie” …Even in online news, they were the most searched couples for the past 24 hours. All pictures of them, caught before, finally came out. Pictures in the airport, Shin Hye visiting his pad and vice versa. Their Trip in Greece and even in Tokyo. Shin Hye smiled. Finally, no more baggage on her shoulders.

She’s bound to Seoul already. She folded all the newspaper and gave it to her coordinator. Salt was not pleased with her decision but they respect her. It turned out that many people fell in love more with Shin Hye. They admired her for being courageous enough to stand up for her love.

Minho was anticipating their meeting. He promised Shin Hye that he’ll be the one to fetch her. Its been 3 days since they last saw each other. He recalled his fan meeting where she asked for the blessing of his fans to accept her as Minho’s girlfriend. He was too emotional that time that he barely completed his finale number. They just played the video created by Shin Hye for his birthday party which she arranged prior leaving for China.

Few hours later, the plane landed and Shin Hye together with her staff disembarked from the plane. There were few body guards waiting for her. After signing all their papers, she was guided leading to the arrival area. She was talking already with Minho. Many people were taking her pictures and some even asked for her signature.

They were also giving flowers and other gifts. As much as she wants to get them all, she can’t so she just asked her staff to get it. Thanking all her fans for coming over and welcoming her back to Seoul.

She was already outside the airport when she saw Minho’s van just right beside hers. She was just briefed by her manager regarding her schedule and then when his manager opened the door for her, Minho was seated, smiling from ear to ear and his arms wide open, anticipating a hug from her. She turned to her manager and said “ See you tomorrow, Jun Oppa” and then she climbed up to his van and melted in his arms for a warm embrace as soon the van was closed.

Both of them were silent. Minho was her hair and back, his face buried in the hollows of her neck. Shin Hye was the one who pulled free from their embrace. Minho cupped her face “I missed you. You’re crazy, do you know that? “ said Minho. “Yes, I am crazy… Crazy for you” she said. Then he kissed her softly and continued to embrace her. “Oppa, where are we going?” she asked. “Just wait and see “ said Minho.

Minho took his handkerchief and started to fold it. Shin Hye said “ what are you doing?” and then Minho said, “This time you have to follow my lead” and then he asked her to turn around and put blindfold on her eyes. “I feel I am being kidnapped, Oppa” she said. “No, because you’re a willing victim” he said. “Is it too far? “ she asked. “About an hour drive “ said Minho. Shin Hye removed her blindfold and just close her eyes and leaned on Minho. “I’ll just close my eyes so I wont see what you have prepared for me. Make sure you’ll be able to top what I just did during your birthday” and then she put her hand on his nape and pulled his face a little closer, then kissed him. “I hope you don’t mind if I take a nap” and then she smiled sweetly at him. “I am really tired” said Shin Hye and in a matter of minutes, she dozed off to sleep.

Shin Hye was now lying down, her head cushioned in Minho’s lap. He was holding her hand all along their travel. She was wearing the ring which he gave. He was playing along it and decided to put a prank. He slowly removed her ring and placed it inside his pocket. Then he was smiling. He wants to see her reaction. He instructed his driver to just come back at lunch time the following day.

“Shin Hye, wake up, were here. But I have to put this on you” and then he put the blindfold to Shin Hye. It was almost  five o’clock in the afternoon, almost sunset. Their favourite part of the day. Minho guided her going out of the van. “Oppa, can I remove this already? This is very inconvenient” she said. “No, but in a few more minutes, you can remove this” and then they stopped walking. “Just stay here, don’t peek. Count 1-100 and after that you can remove the blindfold already. Don’t cheat as well” said Minho.

Shin Hye patiently counted 1-100 in her mind. and when she’s on the 90’s already, she was shouting, 91,92,93,94,95.96.97,98,99, 100… And when she removed the blindfold, the view of the sunset were just amazing. They were staying in a villa overlooking the sea. The place is secluded and she was in awe with the view. There's an infinity pool as if it's really connected with the deep blue sea. The sunset was just about to start, the sky was turning into red. The villa was made in wood and the furniture was perfectly crafted. 

And Minho cleared his throat, making Shin Hye turn around. He was holding bouquet of flowers and a gift carefully and beautifully wrapped. Again, his arms were widely spread, waiting for her to run into a warm embrace. Shin Hye did approached Minho , look into his eyes and said “ You never run out of surprises” said Shin Hye.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter