The Price She has to Pay

My Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin hye spent 5 days in New York. She had concert, photo shoot and CF filming, while Minho was busy as well. He was advised by his manager that he will be going this weekend to China to film a CF. His drama series was aired already in China and was gaining so much popularity there. She was too excited to go back to Seoul. Since she has 2 days off, she dreamed to spend it with Minho. She was already planning their activity when she saw her phone ringing and she smiled seeing it was her boyfriend. 

 

“Oppa, I’m coming home tomorrow. I’m so glad because I missed you so much” she said. Minho can’t find the words to say. He is bound to China tomorrow so they wont see each other but right now, he doesn’t want to ruin her mood. “ I miss you too Shin Hye. How did you spend your day?” he asked. “ I just had a photo shoot and we just met with some producers here. How about  you? How’s the filming?” and then he said “I have to tell you something. Can you promise me, you’ll not be upset?” he said. Shin Hye was silent. She was wondering what would it be? “I cannot promise but I’ll try not to “ she said. “ I will be leaving tomorrow for China. I need to film a CF there and I will be gone for 3 days”, then Shin Hye sighed. “Yah, Shin Hye, It can’t be helped” said Minho. “Oppa, I understand. It’s just that I miss you and I’m so excited to go home tomorrow so I can see you, but what can we do. Let’s just call and text each other ok? “. Minho said “ Take care of yourself and text me before you board tomorrow and as soon as you arrive in Seoul, ok?” then Shin Hye said “ If I don’t have a schedule the day after tomorrow I would have go to China with you but I guess our schedules are really like ruckus these days. Oppa, I have to go. I don’t know when we will be seeing each other but it’s making me sad” she was trying to control her emotion but she can’t help it , Minho heard her sobbing, “Shhh, Shin Hye, stop that. Don’t cry when I’m not beside you. I’ll see what I can do. “ and then their conversation ended.

 

Few hours later, Shin Hye was already bound to Seoul. She texted Minho “Oppa, I’m boarding already. Hope you have a safe flight tomorrow. See you soon. I love you” and she turned off her celphone.  After more than 15 hours flight , it’s almost 1pm ,KST, Shin Hye’s plane landed at Incheon. Many people were greeting her and taking her pictures. She was just smiling casually at them. She barely slept but she cannot be sulky, despite everything, she needs to be friendly and pleasing, all the time. But today is also extremely frustrating for her, First, she never enjoyed flying and her enthusiasm to go back to Korea just vanished, knowing that Lee Min ho will be going to China. Her manager was talking to someone on the phone. She signalled him that she’ll go first since she’s surrounded by her body guards. After signing few documents, and was about to proceed to the arrival area, her manager was calling her. She turned and saw him behind her. “I’m afraid we will be using a different van. I was informed that our van was used by SeYoung” said Manager Jun. “Oh, ok. No worries. As long as I can go back to my house. I want to stay in bed Oppa. I think I’m gonna be sick” she lied. She knows that only Lee Min ho can brighten up her mood. 

 

As soon as they checked out of the airport, Manager Jun led her to their “ new shuttle” and as soon as they reached it, he opened it, and much to her surprise, Lee Minho was inside, seated at the far corner smiling at her, holding a bouquet of flowers. She looked at her manager and smacked him “Yah, Oppa, you two are ganging up on me “ and then she smiled and hug her manager “thank you ,Oppa” and then she entered the van and his manager closed it. She sat next to Minho and immediately hug him and he hugged her back “I missed you, Oppa. You’re such a cheat. I thought you will be in China today” she said, not breaking their hug. “I checked my schedule and my CF filming will start tomorrow by 9am. So I asked my manager  to reschedule my flight tomorrow morning, EARLY tomorrow morning” he emphasizes EARLY, so that Shin Hye will feel guilty of making him adjust his flight for her. She pushed him lightly from their embrace and looked at Minho “ Thank you ,Oppa. For doing this for me” and then he said “I am not doing this for free you know, later, you have to pay the price” and then Shin Hye laughed “Oh, so now, I have to pay you for doing things you’re supposed to do for your girlfriend. But for doing this for me, I’ll pay the price that you want and I’ll start paying now” and then Shin leaned over him and kissed him quickly on his lips but when she was about to lean b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter