Conspiracy

My Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as they landed in Incheon Airport, Minho held her hand before they disembark. “This is it, Shin Hye. No Turning back. We will face everything, head on and then they walked along the tube, holding each other’s hand. Shin Hye was trembling but Minho squeezed her hands  and leaned over her and said “Don’t be afraid. I am here”. 

 

People in the airport continued taking their picture but they just kept on walking, ignoring them, as if these people didn’t exist. Both their managers were waiting for them at the VIP lounge,  both are furious and raging mad. “What’s with them? What happened? “ asked Manager Jun. Even the news reached Salt and their president was also furious. Minho’s manager has been explaining to Starhaus what happened. All of them were in chaos until Min Ho and Shin Hye entered the room, as if nothing happened. Both of them are smiling. 

 

“Were back” said Minho and his manager immediately approached him and said “Are you mad? Didn’t you know the impact of this to your career? “ and then he turned to Shin Hye “ and your career?”  Minho still holding Shin Hye’s hand said, “ I don’t care Hyung. We don’t care anymore. People will say something whether were dating or not so might as well go in public. Were not doing anything wrong. Seung Gi and Yoona , and even Hyun bin sunbae and Hye Kyo noona went public once and even my friend Kim Bum and Geun Young. What makes you think were different? Is it a sin to be in love? Were not getting any younger, Hyung. Do you want us to date when we’re already in our 40’s?” 

 

“We don’t object. If you love each other, then you have our blessing but you have to consider that both of you have contracts with the company you endorse and both of you were aware of that. Didn’t you understand the impact this will cause specially on the conditions stipulated on the contracts? Both of you were Korea’s top stars. It’s not simple as that” said Shin Hye’s manager 

 

“Jun Oppa, please, we know were impulsive in coming out but we don’t want to be under the mercy of public’s scrutiny. When we decided to be together, we didn’t think about our contracts and commitments. Because if we do that, it’s not right. I don’t have to review the clauses mentioned in all of my contracts before accepting him and so is Min Ho oppa. Right now, what we want is your support. I know Salt and Starhaus are now doing some damage control but please don’t do anything underhand and then she turned to Minho’s Manager “ Oppa, don’t manipulate Minho Oppa’s life. I know what happened 3 years ago. Don’t make us be miserable again “and her tears started to fall from her  eyes and Minho embraced her  and said “Shhh, stop it. We will handle this together “ and continued to her back. 

 

“Many reporters are waiting outside the arrival area. What shall we do? Will you come out separately or together” Manager Jun asked and then Minho looked at Shin Hye and both of them said “together” and then they were surrounded by their  body guards and manager and went outside the VIP lounge and off to arrival area. Many people and reporters were taking their pictures and reporters were wanting to do ambush interview but their body guards were just blocking them, until they reached the van. They used Minho’s van and their managers using Shin Hye’s van. The drivers were instructed to go directly to Salt office. Starhaus President is waiting for them together with Salt President. 

 

Shin Hye leaned on Minho’s shoulder as she wiped her tears. She thought this was easy but more than anything, she feared that Minho might leave her again. He looked at her and said “ Hey, why are you crying?” and then she said “ I’m afraid?”. Minho turned her, facing him. “Afraid of what? “, he was wiping her tears. “This happened 3 years ago. And I am afraid that we end of being separated again. I don’t know what’s running into their minds, your agency and mine. I don’t think I can ever bear if something will happen “ and then she flung hers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter