So In Love

My Shining Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the last Chapter  then as usual the Epilogue... Thank you for still finding time to read my updates. I guess if you really love what you're doing, no matter how busy you are, you find time to write. I made this chapter for about a week. Have a good week ahead of you...

=============================================================================================================

They were having a party. Minho and Shin Hye were inseparable. While everyone was on the dance floor, they were sitting close to each other. Shin Hye was leaning her head on his shoulders and looking at the ring on her finger. It was a diamond clad ring. “Do you like it?” he asked. “Like is an understatement,  Oppa. I love it. I adore it. And right now, I can’t find the right words to say” said Shin hye. “You can start by feeding my heart with words of love” said Minho. “Yah, Oppa! Do we need to be mushy?” she asked. “Of course. We just got engaged. We should be exchanging words of love for each other” he said.

Then someone approached them “ Can I ask the bride to be for a dance” said Hee Chul and Minho said “Hyung, just one dance” and he turned to Shin Hye “ Keep him at arms length” and Shin Hye and Hee Chul laughed.

“I envy Minho. She got the best girl” said Hee Chul. “Oppa, you’ll get the best girl for you as well. Just wait. You’ll never know, she might be in this room” said Shin Hye. “ Shin hye, I am happy to see that he makes you happy “ and then Shin Hye said “ Oppa, thank you for being so good to me all these years. If not for you, I wont be able to reach where I am right now. You made everything possible” he said. “No, it’s your talent, your passion and everything about you. From the start, I know you are meant to be a star. You’re my Shining Star, Shin Hye” and then he wiped his tears. Then Shin Hye hugged him. “ Thank you, Oppa” and then someone tapped Hee Chul’s shoulder and said “Can I cut in?” he asked.

“You better take care of her. Don’t make her cry” said Hee Chul. “ I don’t intend to” said Minho and then He pulled her for their dance. Minho kissed her forehead.

Everyone said their goodbyes. Everyone left except Shin Hye, Minho, Hee Chul and both their Managers and few staff. Shin Hye’s aunt left as well. They were just discussing a project. Then after another hour, the couple excused themselves leaving Hee Chul and Manager Jun. They decided to go to the bar for a drink. Both of them were still discussing potential problem when Hee Chul’s phone rang and it was his father. “ Hyung, for a while. I need to take this call” and then he went outside to talk to his dad. When he was about to enter the bar, he bumped into someone causing the contents of the glass she’s holding to be poured on his shirt. He was supposed to be annoyed but when he looked up, he saw something in the girl. He smiled at her and said “ You owe me one” and then left her. He asked the waiter to get her name and when he came back, he learned that it was Suzy Baek. He smiled and said to himself “ I’ll see more of you” and continue with his drink with Manager Jun.

Weeks has passed. Minho and Shin hye was always bickering because of the preparation for the wedding. Shin Hye wants a private wedding but he wants an elaborate one. She wants to invite on close friends and relatives while he wants to invite the whole Showbiz Industry. “ We will be married only once and I want to let the whole world know about our marriage” he said. Shin Hye put down the pen she’s holding , uttered a deep sigh and said “ I need some fresh air “ and went to Minho’s terrace. Minho followed her and pulled her closed. “Can we meet half way?” he asked.  Shin Hye looked at him and said “ This is our wedding right?, then this is not for public viewing. I don’t want press people feasting about us. We will invite people from the industry but only our close friends. I don’t want our wedding to be a circus. I want it to be a memorable one. Not for other people but for us. I want us to look back when we grow old how special our wedding was” and then Shin Hye turned , this time facing him. She clamped her hands around his neck and tiptoed. Her face inches away from him. “ Let’s make this marriage work. More than all the preparations, I am looking forward to us having our family, raising our kids, growing old together and still loving each other just as much as we love each other now” said Shin hye and kissed him passionately.

“ We will make our marriage work” said Minho. And then he hugged her real tight. Enjoying every moment with her. Then after few minutes she said “ Can we go back inside already? Let’s continue what were discussing” and then he scooped her in his arms and said “ Enough discussion for today. I have better ideas” and then they went straight to his bedroom.

Shin Hye woke up in the middle of the night. Minho was not beside her. She took the blanket since she was just wearing an oversized Shirt and her undies. She wrapped it around her. Looking at the clock, it’s only 3am. She went out of the room and saw Minho in the terrace. “Oppa, it’s too early. Did you sleep or you just woke up?” she asked. Then she hugged him from behind. “ I slept for awhile but then I woke up about 30 mins ago” said Minho. “ You can’t sleep ?” she asked. “ In a way. I don’t know. Maybe because of so many things. Excitement,  because finally, you will be legally mine. Fear, that I may not be the best husband to you and so many other things “ sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter